Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

LeFishy posted:

I also love this game. I’m someone who has liked the idea of mobas since forever but never had the desire to get into them because of the length of a game so the 10 minute hard cap is a huge selling point. That and the fact that it is Pokémon. I’d been coasting along with Pikachu and doing ok. Always getting a medal (any way to see what those actually mean anywhere?) but in my last few games I switch to Venusaur because someone took Pika and I’ve got my first ever MVPs so I’m feeling strong and powerful. This is all in unranked right now. A bit scared of delving into the salt mines of tanked.

Don't be scared of ranked. It's pretty easy to grind out wins in ranked right now because no one knows what they're doing yet. If you have even a bit of competence you should be able to rack up a pretty good number of victories there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

I know that a lot of people are coming into this having never played a moba before the amount of people that don't understand how important map objectives are is killing me and I wish there was a better way to communicate to them that 'HEY DON'T LET THE OTHER TEAM GET ZAPDOS WHY ARE Y'ALL loving AROUND ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP oh okay that's game'. :negative:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

The Kingfish posted:

Really love this game, but Zapados needs some tinkering.

Zapdos is way too swingy and far too many games come down to who gets Zapdos.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/PokemonUnite/status/1420006060245622787

Hype.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

The game needs more defensive/supporter Pokemon.

I'm excited for Gardevoir tomorrow but it really should have been a defensive 'mon and not an attacker.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Sirbloody posted:

Playing solo queue makes my heart hurt, normally I just go support because the times I don't we lose. Is there a discord by chance? If not my trainer code is 8PLAKQX.

We've got a channel for Unite in the Pokegoons server.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

New datamined playable Pokemon: Blissey

Oh please no. :negative: