Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
I just started playing this game looking for a new mobile moba and it seems really good, but I'm still new to it. I chose the speedster bird as my first mon and haven't played as anyone else, but I also haven't lost a game yet.

Is there anyone else who plays like the talonbird? I've tried every combo of spells and theyre all good. I have enough gold for any mon so I want to make sure I grab a fun one. A high mobility glass cannon I guess, who can take over the game over from mid lane.
Any suggestions?

And is there a way to test out unowned heros? Like an all random mode, or a trial mode vs bots or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007

Plasbad posted:

Greninja is a really fun quick mon that plays mid really well, same with Cinderace and Zeraora. And you should be able to test any mon by selecting them in the menu and going to Practice, I think its called. I'm not able to double check right now but I know for a fact you can do it.

Thanks for the tips, I'll check those out when I get a chance tonight. Is practice at least like a 1+4 vs 5 bot match type thing?, Or is it a "see how your skills look against this immobile training dummy" type of practice?