Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

i like wigglytuff they're an absurd lane bully and if you get ahead enemies are sitting on their unevolved pokemon terrified to leave tower to farm. you have to really push them out though cause most things that aren't supports especially tanks outscale you if they have room to do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

zapdos is a tough call because it does enough damage that its easy to get steamrolled and lose it even if you're really far ahead

and if you got pulled off but won the fight it may have reset and if you try for it again you're inevitably fighting a second wave of full health enemies

Catgirl Al Capone fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Aug 27, 2021

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Phenotype posted:

You guys ever used to watch Supermarket Sweep when you were a kid? It kinda reminds me of that. It was this 30-min long game show, and the bulk of the show was typical game show stuff, quizzing the contestants on prices with points given out for correct answers, that sort of thing. After 20+ minutes of this, they finally get to the main draw of the show, the titular Supermarket Sweep, where contestants run through a grocery store throwing things into their cart, and the person whose cart has the highest total value wins the ENTIRE game show. So really, the first twenty minutes are almost completely worthless -- if you're leading in points, then you might get a ten second head start on the Supermarket Sweep, but if the other guy grabs enough expensive steaks and giant cheese wheels then you just lose, even if you embarrassed him in every challenge until then.

it's this but also someone can ram into your cart and take all your poo poo

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

I got pretty turned off the game when I realized how often the team that started zapdos lost because they got engaged on at a massive health deficit even if they started it after making a successful big play. did they ever tone that bird down?