Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Shouldn't pikachu start as pichu...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Wow, Gengar is amazing

Also, he's really good in Unite

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So what are the best items to buy from the aeos emporium?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

drat, Abra is a creep in quick battle... hope this doesn't ruin Alakazam's chance of getting in as a playable character

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

For anyone else who plays Gengar, how long do you stay in the jungle? I typically stay in at least until I evolve to Haunter, but I wonder if maybe I should stay in until I get my full Hex combo up

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

By the time I can scroll over to pick gengar (which takes WAY longer than it should) someone else has picked zeraora already… it’s not fair, he’s closer to the left!!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yeah, I always start on charizard even with gengar favorited

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

When you telekenesis someone, they’re immune to damage right? Basically just takes them out of the fighting completely?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Wow, here I thought TK wasn’t that good. Lol I’m dumb

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Losing in ranked sucks.... can't tell if I'm awful, or my team is

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yeah, what that one poster said earlier is true:: sometimes you have to go with whatever your team is done even if its a lovely plan. Like, for some reason the past couple of games my team decided to all push the bottom lane. And I'm like... is that really the best thing to do here? Enemies are scoring up top, and our team of 4 is being held off by an edelgoss and some other attacker. But it's like, what am I going to do? Go up top and hold off the entire enemy team by myself? Not likely

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I don't think I "get" Cinderarce... he's probably the character I'm the worst at. I feel stronger as Gengar or Slowbro or Charizard... I feel like one on one, I die as Cinderace more often than I beat the enemy.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How are the other Supporters besides Eldegoss? I literally never see them played.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Bought Eldegoss and played a couple of games as them... I think the main problem here, is that playing as Eldegoss means you kinda have to depend on your teammates more. And I absolutely, 100% cannot depend on my teammates in these random ranked games, so I end up feeling very ineffectual. It's not like I can stop 2-3 enemies from continually scoring when none of my buddies are around... not that I can stop that amount of enemies as an attacker or defender either, but I feel like in those roles I have a bit more autonomy. As Eldegoss though, I'm only as good as the teammates I'm supporting...

Also, you can't target allies with Pollen Puff? Makes it kinda hard to heal your allies then!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Nice, some Charizard buffs!