Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Shoegazing posted:

Quick reminder: if you are sending an invite to the squad you gotta let me know somewhere you’re a goon. I got 9 requests today in two hours and I have no idea if any of them are SA users.

We have very few open slots left so I’m gonna be exercising those restrictions from now on.

I'm on mobile and I joined the discord, can I get in on the goon group action?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Shoegazing posted:

Send an invite to the squad #G1A5RQNY and let me know your unite username

Requested as PokeBaller69

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009

I'm blown my battery was dead as a doorknob because the one game I played with you all tonight was tight as gently caress, thanks!

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009

Natural 20 posted:

She's a loving terror now. Holy poo poo I've gone from being unable to break 50:50 to carrying games with 15-20 kills and about half as many assists.

Yeah as long as you don't miss the unite move and end up in South Dakota it's not hard to murder birb ppl

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009

Kirios posted:

Guys I'm really bad at this game but it's a lot of fun!

Same!

I like the 3 held items system way better than navigating through pages of items that any/every char CAN use but only has 4 optimal choices for each build etc. I can focus more on the game and not fumble fingering my moveset choices mid kerfuffle this way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009

dovetaile posted:

I still play pretty much every day! I refuse to pay more than 5 dollars for gacha so I am very slowing working my coins up to 12k/14k to afford a new 'mon.

I bought Tyranitar yesterday bc he is awesome and now I have 2k coins...