Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moose King
Nov 5, 2009

DemoneeHo posted:

Why aren't there any playable gen 2 pokemon?

If we only ever get one from that gen, it should be Miltank. I want to see a thousand dead nuzlockes flash before my opponents' eyes as I smash that Rollout button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moose King
Nov 5, 2009

Avalerion posted:

Could someone help me parse Zeraora's Spark ability? What's the point of the basic attack during the leap?

With the regular Spark, it's just something to more quickly spam the ability since you get three uses before the cool down kicks in. The basic attack also heals you when you get the upgraded version of Spark at level 12.

Moose King
Nov 5, 2009

If you hit X on the pre-game character select screen it'll open up a bigger menu that's faster to navigate through than scrolling across one Pokemon at a time, but this game randomly lags menus so sometimes it will just freeze your controls up.