Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
As a HOTS refugee, I was kinda enjoying myself, but I really am concerned about the item enhancement mechanic as P2W. The other monetization I can kinda ignore, whatever, but that's a way that Player 1 Walletman can come into the game mechanically better than Player 2, Poor. Also the controls kinda feel like poo poo and even the advanced AAs kinda stink.

anyway i have lost one match total when i play machamp, as soon as I get the Eject Button equip it's fuckin over for these 6 years old.

Also it's really annoying that you don't share bush-vision or whatever the gently caress the term is. Isn't that universal in other games?

Bogart fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Jul 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Going off of mainline game rules, I think it's a safe bet to say that Mr. Mime, Venusaur, Greninja, Ninetails, Cramorant, Gengar, and Slowbro are Special Attack based. Pikachu skirts the line since it's kinda poo poo in general, Wigglytuff seems like it would be physical based, Eldegoss might be Special but I don't wanna say definite yes, Lucario seems physical based if I take the move names as anything worth speculating from, Charizard is an in betweener.

Bogart fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jul 28, 2021

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Disjointed unpathable walling at will. Learn how to land those and have a good Machamp with you to exploit them and you will learn.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Listen buddy, Machamp has no disengage tool so you’d better believe I’m hitting that button.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
It seems to me that points are what the game cares the most about for MVP. Always be dunking and don't die.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I have no respect for the Japanese but that's because of my staggering racism.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Cramorant.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Feed the enemy team, mostly.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I'm not running up lane and dying, I'm giving you ungrateful fucks cover! :byodood:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I feel like Eldegoss is the one mon you can really justify Exp Share on. Do I have Eldegoss, no, do I have Exp Share, no.

e: the only thing i believe about Mr. Mime is that he was involved in 9/11

Bogart fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Aug 7, 2021

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Yeah, a blink is incredibly useful, all the more so in Unite given how few disengagement skills there are in game. (There's Cinderace's Feint, Cramorant's Dive, and, uh...Machomp Dynamicpunch, in a pinch?) Doubly so as it's a quick way to chase to secure a kill.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
It can feel a bit too rocket tag at times. I wonder if ratcheting down all damage to say 3/4ths would make things a little better. I suspect it’s a consequence of the truncated and forcible timer. Battles have to be quick.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
One Cramorant trick, you can eject button during your Ult in case an enemy is about to get out of range.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I have definitely clinched it by grabbing Zapdos and waddling Slowbro's dumb rear end to a tier 2 for an easy hundred points. Never surrender before big bird.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Yeah, I forgot to tell you. It's dead.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
If nothing else, it balances the playing field between FTP and whales, so I'm very grateful for that. (Game's miserable to play on phones, though, or maybe my fingers are just too fat.)

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I think Talonflame is just about fine but the amount that Zeraora and Lucario can jump around is pretty frustrating. As for Machamp, he is a truly solid mon to have around. He can lane, gank, farm, the whole thing. He’s best as a roamer but he’s never truly bad.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I've hit Veteran and reached the point where it feels like the enemy team is almost always coordinated in voice chat and I frankly would rather die than doing the same so, farewell game, you were fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Talonflame especially will reward your League muscles. Rotate, deny, gank, retreat And having a hard time limit especially is great.