Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I like this game and the fact that it heavily draws from my old squeeze LoL Dominion. However:

I thought Dominion's comeback mechanic needed to be tuned down and the first version of Infinite Crisis's meteor was wild, but this is loving dumb beyond comprehension

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I mean, I knew it was a swing, I just didn't know it was that kind of swing. It's not like the game breaks down any numbers for you anywhere.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Solar Tornado posted:

drat, Zapados can really change the tide of the game. My team was really behind all game, but we squeezed out with it.

Still gonna vote out if we lose 3 nodes in the first 5 minutes tho.

If my team gets Zapdos, I just stop paying attention and assume we've won

I've yet to be wrong

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I took the survey solely so I could tell them to put Skuntank in the game, because I want to fart fire at people

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Avalerion posted:

Since they don't list numbers on abilities or anything would we even know?

I guess the best you can do is just check the training dummy in practice mode

I know that cinderace does about 6.6k DPS at level 15 without items. Of the other attackers I tried, the I my one who comes close is greninja at 4k, and that's in melee.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I actually made an intelligent play today, where I saw that two enemies were heading towards the top-mid goal each carrying 50 points, so I booked it up there to shove them off. We ended up winning by about 80 points, so that was the game saver.

Then again, I did completely duff it a minute prior by chasing down enemies far away from zapdos and dying while my team were actually taking zapdos, so I guess it all evens out

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Has anyone done any empirical testing on how much a float stone increases movespeed? Usually that's the kind of thing MOBA nerds pounce on, and it wouldn't be too hard to test with practice mode, though you'd have to start from a raw float stone and record every time you upgrade it.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Just pick Cinderace, farm for four minutes (and dunk when the opportunity presents itself), and then go ham on the enemy team.

You'll get MVP in no time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I don't think I "get" Cinderarce... he's probably the character I'm the worst at. I feel stronger as Gengar or Slowbro or Charizard... I feel like one on one, I die as Cinderace more often than I beat the enemy.

Steer clear of any assassins, farm until you hit level 7, take blaze kick and feint, reap the rewards

You don't really have to do a whole lot of thinking beyond that