Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
I need to unlock greninja, set it as my favourite, then sit on it til the very last second before switching to cramorant or snorlax. I can't take the 0 pts 0 kills 1 assist greninja players anymore they dragged me from expert class 5 to class 4 multiple times now.

In the rare case I am on a team with a defender instead of 4 junglers, cramorant is insanely fun. The off screen kills make this horrible game worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
Good god finally got veteran, went back and forth between expert 3 and 5 for a few days. I'm noticing more of my pubbie teammates know basic stuff like what mobs are theirs and to attack drednaw which is nice, but still see them lose 4v1s and get completely torched by zapdos all at once.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
So apparently once you get to master you won't get ranked down? That explains why a lot of master level pubbies throw the game / play Pokémon they don't know in ranked.

I'm nearly there, from lucky matchmaking and from playing an hour or so every few days with friends. We usually run healer Blissey, zone denial Ninetails, and flail/yawn Snorlax (me). Flail/yawn is great as unlike the quick stun of stomp or the mechanics of block, pubbie players actually notice when the enemy is totally asleep or getting 1/5th of their health sloughed off per hit.

Blissey has amazing game breaking potential, like turning Cramorant into an unkillable turret or keeping a flailing low health Snorlax alive forever. If any support makes S rank, it'll be Blissey players who are active on comms.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
I love Sylveon so much. The low level requirement for your unite, the way hyper voice shreds mobs, how focus band turns your glass cannon into a non-stop hyper voice loudspeaker, how calm mind and x speed can be used to escape and chase

What I hate is the 2 players who picked a pokemon with 1 second left, didn't pick a lane, then go center with me once every few games