Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I have beaten the pets of many likely small children and savaged the local radiation from their bodies, a power that science was applied to craft a magnificent pair of cheap rear end flip flops.

Games fun. Kinda wish I knew what I was doing with Cinderace better, but I'll try and figure them out eventually. I'm annoyed by Flame charge because i feel I like I want to keep my distance and use it as an escape option and not like... turn around and getting into biting range of a Garchomp like it defaults too. The feint option only sometimes is offered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I feel like Cinderace got alot stronger for me once I started slotting flame kick over pryoball and letting someone else take the initial aggro.

Also motherfuckers repping Incinoroar ain't get to talk poo poo bout anybodies looks.

There's way too many rewards and objectives squirreled all over too, like here's your trainer level stuff, your tutorial gold, your quest to DO the tutorial gold, your battle pass and launch campaign rewards and objectives over there and....

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
So do the costumes for evolving pokemon only kick in at the final stage and you can't have Scorbunny in a pirate bandana for the 3 or 2 minutes of a normal match their around in? Seems lame, especially given all the effort they put into letting you dress your very irrelevant trainer.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

inthesto posted:

If my team gets Zapdos, I just stop paying attention and assume we've won

I've yet to be wrong

It's happened to me once, when the other team rather rushing in to interfere with the kill grouped up and did one massive dump on us from the grass as we were rushing their central goal, they got the win by 20 points. But they'd also been steadily out doing us most of the match.