Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

mandatory lesbian posted:

ive never played a moba before and uh...i dont understand the op. it says things like "get into lane faster", which i assume means the 3 different linear areas, but like, why do you have to wait to do that? you cant just go straight to the HQ? or whatever you call zapdos? or wait, is rotom and the turtle pokemon the HQ? what the heck is a "jungle buff"

i wanted to try this since it seemed like a simplified moba and like LOL and stuff was way too much for me to keep up with, is it not that simple?

Nah it’s pretty simple terms you just don’t get yet are being used yet.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jul 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I somehow got two penalties for Malicious idling despite not going idle in any matches so far.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Concurred posted:

There's fair play points, you start at 100 and lose points for not readying in time, going AFK, being reported. At like 90, 60, and 40 are the thresholds for being unable to queue for certain things

90 is the threshold for not be able to claim fair play rewards.

Still I don't get why I would be reported, I got KOed quite a bit at the start, but got MVP overall.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Wonder who will come after Blastoise. Are we missing any types?