Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Unreasonably pleased with myself about this.
Current season:

Matchmaking has really felt like a shitshow since around the time Urshifu was released. Extreme skill discrepency like mad.

As for the game, I'm in a really weird place about the balance; it feels like every balance patch and new item takes the game in the right direction, while every new pokemon is heinously overtuned. Comfey is Yuumi but with a stun and therefore awful, both Urshifu's are disgusting, Zacian can spend 5 Aeos to oneshot you at the start of the game, and Goodra is possibly the tankiest pokemon they've released yet (and with spammably ivy whip, the hardest to escape)....

...but on the other hand Rapidfire Scarf has made carries extremely fun to play AND enabled a lot of fun sidebuilds (Wigglytuff, Ninetails, Dragonite come to mind), and Silver Spoon is a great item for aggressive magic tanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
There's a Unite channel in the Pokegoon discord, though it seems slowgoing.

Anyways, this is completely normal Level 3 damage, and dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
https://i.imgur.com/iq3WnQl.mp4

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I'm skeptical on how big a nerf it really was, the biggest impact was removing the cleanse from Agility.

And yeah, Comfey is extremely good if you have a competent melee carry on your team.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Shocked that MewTwo is so busted, after the impressive balancing act that was Umbreon, Zacian, and Comfey.