Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
ive never played a moba before and uh...i dont understand the op. it says things like "get into lane faster", which i assume means the 3 different linear areas, but like, why do you have to wait to do that? you cant just go straight to the HQ? or whatever you call zapdos? or wait, is rotom and the turtle pokemon the HQ? what the heck is a "jungle buff"

i wanted to try this since it seemed like a simplified moba and like LOL and stuff was way too much for me to keep up with, is it not that simple?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
This games fun, i now realize i horribly misinterpreted the map in the op. Really like alolan ninetales shes so cute! Also its really funny to put up a wall with avalanche and then blast them with a blizzard they cant escape

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

MelvinBison posted:

Ignoring the fact that they have a tier list ready to go despite the game only being out for 4 days, this site has the Def, Sp. Def, and HP data for all the characters so far: https://rankedboost.com/pokemon-unite/best-pokemon-tier-list/.

Lol i guess i lucked into ninetales being a good big damage build, but tbf the avalanche into blizzard combo isnt hard to figure out

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Cyks posted:

The real answer is go Aurora Veil and Dazzling Gleam.

Testing on a doll it does more DPS in a single target fight at 15 plus all the other goodies (a stun, buffs allies defenses, turns basic attacks into buffed).
I’m sure there’s situations the wall might come in handy but the time difference between blizzard and avalanche makes it harder to time right and you run the risk of accidentally pushing an enemy out of range.
The only time the other two failed me was against a Crustle smart enough to push me out of my veil constantly.

The walls fun, and thats all that matters to me

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
The game is way more fun when you find a buddy you synergize with, i was playing yesterday and this garchomp and i basically buddied up the whole game and thats way funner then going solo

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
So like, is there an actual descion to be made about whether to go top lane or bottom? Is it just whether youre better at fighting rotom or drednaw or is there some like strategy i lm not seeing

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Man, i thought tk was kinda lame but then i slowbro'd with two other people chilling with me and dang, thats pretty fun to just make them not move while my teammates wail on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

mfcrocker posted:

Goddamn Cinderace does such an absurd amount of right-click :stare: think I’m in love

What does this mean? Like, you can spam the r-button with her?