Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

Cramorant is easily broken as hell if you play him right, between his self heal, whirlpool, and air slash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

There's fair play points, you start at 100 and lose points for not readying in time, going AFK, being reported. At like 90, 60, and 40 are the thresholds for being unable to queue for certain things

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

I think all the types are well represented but there's absolutely no Steel type. This is bullshit. Edit: Nm Lucario lmao

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Not that it matters in this game but a few have dual types

Wigglytuff is Fairy/Normal
Ninetails is Ice/Fairy
And Mr. Mime is Psychic/Fairy

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

I found out you can exchange costume tickets for item boosters and that doesn't seem like a bad tradeoff?

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Psycho Society posted:

all the real pokemon game players are saving up for snorlax pajamas

I already have my sailor hat and outfit as any good Cramorant player should :angel:

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Gengar and Zeroara are way too strong, and Absol hits like a loving truck if you aren't paying attention. Other than that, the game is pretty fun

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Acerbatus posted:

So the thing I don't get about having now tried and watched garchomp:

He's weak early, he can only hit people in melee, and he's significantly less mobile than the likes of Zeraora or the like while also having no crowd control. He just gets kited after he uses dig since he doesn't have a slow on it at first. What does he... do?

he rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

His attacks scale pretty well so once you get your initiation combo and can stay alive and build up your auto attack damage, you can do a lot of damage.

Of course you'll just end up one shot by zeroara or gengar or lucario or cinderace from offscreen but not everybody who plays those characters is a genius