Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Endorph posted:

i want scizor

You'll get Trashmadam and like it.

E: now I want Garbodor or Galarian Weezing...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Acerbatus posted:

a toxitricity ia

It'd a Punk Rock Poison/ Electric lizard man that plays air guitar with its belly scales.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Pamela Springstein posted:

Shell Bell heals for 60 when every mon has minimum 6000 health at 15, and like a 6 second icd. it's bad, but it's the only source of cooldown reduction, and that can be a very strong stat in these games.

The Unite amp does that, too. I just found out yesterday when I bought it.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

TheHan posted:

I played against a good chunk of Mamos last night and I don't know if Talonflame's just that good now but it felt way easier to 1v1 than expected? I guess it could be a while before players figure out what he does best but it's kinda refreshing they didn't throw another hopelessly busted pokémon on the pile.

Yeah Talonflame got good.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

PleasantDirge posted:

Same!

I like the 3 held items system way better than navigating through pages of items that any/every char CAN use but only has 4 optimal choices for each build etc. I can focus more on the game and not fumble fingering my moveset choices mid kerfuffle this way

This game has that, too! Don't bother with Float Stone, Leftovers, and Shell Bell. They seem good on paper, until you find out how much Movement Speed and HP a pokemon has and how long 8 seconds of not fighting is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Lunatic Sledge posted:

Is there any way to auto-pick your Pokemon's moveset ahead of time? I'm playing on mobile, with lovely hands and a tiny phone and this is already frustrating but then sometimes I mis-click and get locked into Flail when I want Heavy Slam and I'm stuck with it for the rest of the fight

it is a MOBA, I do not need extra things to get mad about

There should be something on the license screen. On the top right area over the pokemon you highlight.