Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nickoten
Oct 16, 2005

Now there'll be some quiet in this town.

KennyMan666 posted:

So when I started playing today I was three wins away from hitting Ultra and after an hour of playing I'm five wins away from hitting Ultra. And that was with one loss not ranking me down because I had enough performance points. My only win was in what I'm completely certain was a pity match against CPUs after the losing streak.

Two of the losses was "We were winning then they got Rayquaza", one of which being the absolute bullshit version of "We deal 99.9% damage to it and one guy on the opposing team manages to run in and get the final HP", and one loss was because of one player on the team doing nothing for various periods of time. They did give me 75 performance points because they detected idling which isn't even enough for one loss prevention.

This loving game

Edit: And the next day I keep trying and lose a rank point from a battle that was 4v5 because we had a disconnect pretty early. That battle shouldn't count for a loss, seriously.

End result today is I'm back where I'm started yesterday, three wins away from Ultra. Though with enough performance points for one loss prevention.

MORE EDIT: And on literally the last day of the season I managed to hit Ultra, had two fairly crushing wins in a row and on the second one I maxed out the performance point meter so I got two rank points for that match. Next season I'll start trying for this earlier. Also started using Dream Eater a bit smarter today, so I'll remember that in the future.

What was the breakthrough with Dream Eater?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU