Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

I had no idea this thread existed. I’m pretty into this game.

I’ve been chatting with the guys in the Nintengoons discord server, and it feels like interest has mostly died down. If you’re interested in playing, I’m usually on around the reset at 8pm EST. Would be cool to have some more people in the channel to group up with on voice, especially in ranked.

I also created a squad. Hopefully we can get some regulars going!

Nintengoon Squad
#G1A5RQNY

Shoegazing fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Sep 22, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

Lol what’s the point of a squad if you can’t send invites through it. You still have to friend everyone

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

The Harrowing posted:

Do we have a discord for pokemon unite?

A bunch of us hang out in the #pokemon channel in the Nintengoon Discord. We had four of us playing a bunch of tense games last night.

Reminder for anyone looking for a squad!
#G1A5RQNY

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

I’ve added everyone to the squad. Make sure to friend me and everyone else in the squad so you can send and receive party invites from everyone. There’s quite a few of us now!

We’ve had some awesome games lately. Five of us had a great win streak in ranked after finding a composition that really worked for us.

We coordinate in the discord a lot for matches as well as voice chat. Be sure to join us there, even if you don’t wanna do voice.

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

Phenotype posted:

What discord are you guys in? I accidentally canceled an invite tonight and couldn't figure out how to try to link up with you guys again.

We hang out in the #pokemon channel in the Nintengoons Discord.

We got a whole bunch of new members today, so much so that I’m not positive they are all goons, so if you are it really helps me keep track if you join the discord and say hi, or at least post in here (or heck PM me). I want to make sure if I have to start cutting members that I’m not choosing a goon over a pubbie.

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

Quick reminder: if you are sending an invite to the squad you gotta let me know somewhere you’re a goon. I got 9 requests today in two hours and I have no idea if any of them are SA users.

We have very few open slots left so I’m gonna be exercising those restrictions from now on.

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

PleasantDirge posted:

I'm on mobile and I joined the discord, can I get in on the goon group action?

Send an invite to the squad #G1A5RQNY and let me know your unite username

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

Oyster posted:

Thanks for the invite last night Shoegazing! Sorry I dropped after 1 match - I was already crashing but playin with goons was worth it.

Could you plop another discord invite? I thought we were on Pokegoons, but I'm not actually on Nintengoons.

We hang out in the #pokemon channel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

Boba Pearl posted:

Does anyone want anything added to The OP or want to make a better one and I'll update it? I'm coming back to this game after a long break.

Would be helpful to add this to the OP if you could, thanks!

Shoegazing posted:

If you wanna play with goons, especially with voice, we have a group of regulars that play in the Nintengoons Discord in the #pokemon channel. All are welcome!

NintengoonSquad
#G1A5RQN

Send an invite to the squad above and post your Unite username either in the Discord or in this thread.