Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
and dondat note

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Do
Others
Need
Drake's
Album
?

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Donda, James Donda.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I can’t believe they left Tom Dondadil out of Lord of the Dondas

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I can’t believe they left Tom Dondadil out of Lord of the Dondas

"Hey Donda merry Donda ring a ding Dillo. Ring a Donda, hop along, fal lal the willow. Tom Donda, Jolly Tom, Tom Dondadil!"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Donda

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

:balldo: BallDonda :balldo:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

1redflag posted:

:balldo: BallDonda :balldo:

:hai:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Mr. Smile Face Hat posted:

West revealed a new music gadget called the gadget-y stuff out of the device’s website says it will let you “customize any song,” according to the Donda Stem Player that will let you “customize any song,” according to the gadget-y stuff out of the gadget called the website. It’s available for preorder now for preorder now for preorder now for preorder now for preorder now for $200 with Donda Stem Player that will ship “with a vague “summer” release date, though the website says it will let you “custom

https://www.stemplayer.com/

it looks like a smoke detector

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

So is it just a Bluetooth player with an equalizer on its face?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i think my honda already came with the donda addon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
U dondin’?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
What is Marylon Manson doing here?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
What a piece of poo poo.

e: In other words, I Donda-gree with this at all.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
https://twitter.com/RapUp/status/14...vent-1217859%2F

Yep Kanye s still a piece of poo poo

People with mental health issues can still be assholes w/ mental health issues

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
BDE (big donda energy)

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

lol at Kanye's Canceled Tour

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Donda wanna suck me off

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

What a piece of poo poo.

e: In other words, I Donda-gree with this at all.

I agree, posting poo poo behind a paywall is poo poo.

Donda do it again or else I'm call Kim on your rear end

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I agree, posting poo poo behind a paywall is poo poo.

Donda do it again or else I'm call Kim on your rear end

I wish someone would call Kim on my rear end. Most people who see it are like, "is that concave?"

e:
Kanye West Goes Full Joker, Brings Out Marilyn Manson and DaBaby at Donda Event
By Charu Sinha@charulatasinha

Kanye West made good on his promise to become the Joker, bringing out both Marilyn Manson and DaBaby at his third Donda listening party at Soldier Field in Chicago. Manson is currently facing multiple lawsuits for sexual assault, and DaBaby was dropped by several music festivals after making homophobic comments last month. At the event, which was live-streamed by Apple Music, DaBaby delivered a guest verse on a song that previously featured Jay-Z, while Manson kind of just stood there (as he always does when performing with rappers). The decision to bring out Manson and DaBaby seems, like most of West’s career choices, designed to provoke. But from where we’re standing, it just looks like clownery, and not the fun kind.

Later in the event, West also shocked by bringing out his ex-wife, Kim Kardashian. She wore a couture wedding gown and appeared shortly after West set himself on fire during the final song. What’s more, West and Kardashian seemed to hold hands on the way out of the venue. Was it just more trolling, like getting rid of the Kid Cudi verse? Or is something afoot there?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Narcissists should be removed from the rest of the population. They serve no good purpose and are actively detrimental to society.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Donda from Nudeweb

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
heck

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
livin' la vida Donda
hangin out in Wakanda

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

cant wait for a collab with the Mypillow guy. Is Matt Gaetz free?

Maybe politics isnt his thing anymore. Maybe hell get Subway Jared on a one night furlough. WHat a surprise!

DONDA baby!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
It's out

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Narcissists should be removed from the rest of the population. They serve no good purpose and are actively detrimental to society.

Whoa buddy just openly calling for the execution of my wife and mother-in-law. Ok, but YOU said it, not me!

(This post is a joke and should Donda be taken seriously)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

An hour and 44 minutes

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

What is Marylon Manson doing here?

Not teaching us about the food pyramid.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Oh Manson is on the album.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/StrappedHH/status/1431867268921692163?s=20

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
here it is fuckos

https://open.spotify.com/album/340MjPcVdiQRnMigrPybZA?si=FXV_VOKKQX-KirKVIbShhA&nd=1

donda donda donda donda donda donda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda dondadonda donda donda donda donda

e:

27 tracks :stare:

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

jail part 2 is greyed out

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
track five is called hurricane

v topical

my verdict so far:

it's ok i guess. keeps feeling like something big is about to happen but nothin yet

ELTON JOHN fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Aug 29, 2021

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
oh some lauryn hill samples

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i can feel the donda already

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Raged posted:

Yep Kanye s still a piece of poo poo

People with mental health issues can still be assholes w/ mental health issues

my wife and i talk about kanye every now and then when he does something incredibly stupid and we've come to the conclusion that marrying a kardashian who got famous for thriving on negative attention mean dude's never going to get the help he needs

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

listen, i'm very vocal and publicly mad about the musician that i've never listened to, now let me return to my metal music song about orcs fighting elves

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
come on shake your body baby do the donda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Has Kanye accused God of hating black people because a Cat 5 hurricane is about to hit New Orleans on the anniversary of Katrina?