Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I jokingly said bird girl was a Captain Falcon gimmick but she literally does Falco's taunt's from Smash Brothers. I have no idea who trained her, and she's still a little sloppy but she's doing some pretty wild stuff so I can't wait to see what she's like in 2-3 years.

I think it's time for another Hayabusa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The only way the Failed Idol and the Current Idol collide are in the finals, and I don't think they're going to go that route.

Predictions for the night:

White Dragon over Noa (Which sets up a match against Noa for the title in the future because Rika won't go all the way)
Steiner Yuki over Idol Yuki
Marika over Nadoka as the upset
Miu over The Bird

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Namba only has trouble reading, you can't trip her up with tongue twisters.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

CHOP CHOP CHOP

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I think Raku has the best voice in the UUG but every time I see her perform she looks very confused as to why she's there

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Why is Shoko's face so red, did she forget to put sunscreen on?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Casual reminder that TJPW's guest appearance on SWAT out-drew WWE and AEW by a million viewers

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

:stare:

Cat pinned clown

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It's time for Karmic's favorite shitposter

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Mega Zebra Respect Army

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I imported Suzume's Honey Mustard t-shirt, I have an Itoh Respect Army shirt, I've talked to Kamiyu before, Miyu is going to be a GOAT and Zebdra rookie and Raku own. There are no losers in this match

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I love how soft Miyu works with girls like Raku but if anyone wants to work stiff she will kick the life out of you

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

karmicknight posted:

is Strong Miu's taunt a loving baseball bat swing?
She comes from a softball background

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

coconono posted:

outside of Rhythm for JTO, Kaya is probably my favorite rookie going.
She's always attempting weird moves that nobody else uses, I legitimately think she's going to grow to be the breakout rookie in TJPW. I love Mirai and Suzume but in the grand scheme of things they're not standouts in the Joshi scene

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Every promotion needs a Namba dancing or clapping in the background

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Aino went from ring announcer to Rick Steiner so drat fast

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Rooting for the palest Gyaru gal

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm saying this in the nicest way, Nadoka please change your pants. I know they're not transparent but they look like they are

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I WIN

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PALEST GYARU GAL

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Let's go Rika make me 4/4 tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

FOUR FOR FOUR BAYBAY