Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Yaldabaoth posted:

I was explaining why he hates everything in general, he was chosen by God to destroy the world because someone disobeyed God in such a way that it broke reality.

see now i'm thinking you actually believe this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Please have some respect for the greatest president of our lifetimes if Donald Trump doesn’t like dogs I’m sure there’s a good reason.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

DicktheCat posted:

If dogs naturally disliked bad people, then no one in the republican party would have one.

The idea that dogs can sense bad people is 100% dog owner brain worms. Its a silly idea at best, and I've seen it ruin someone's day.

We were at a backyard bbq at a friend's new house. Another friend showed up with a new boyfriend who seemed to be a totally decent person. The dog, usually well behaved, just refused to stop barking at him. He had a sort of funky dress style and an asymmetrical face and I think the dog just probably thought he looked strange because, well, he kinda did. The dog's owner tried lackadaisically to hush the dog up, but then confided in us:

"He never does this, but dogs can sense bad people, and he was a RESCUE, so lord knows what sort of hell the previous owners put him through".

She never took the time to talk to this guy so his experience was just getting barked at for 2 hours in a backyard full of strangers. She could've just put the dog away upstairs and saved this guys evening.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

DicktheCat posted:

If dogs naturally disliked bad people, then no one in the republican party would have one.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Who’s this Donald Trump guy people keep mentioning?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Dogs are pure, good, loyal, and everything he isn't

He is the anti-dog and, deep down, knows it

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
That dog won't hunt, no sir.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

If dogs barking maniacally at things were a way to judge what's bad then the jails would be full of vacuum cleaners and squirrels. Dogs own but they are dumb as hell and will freak out because you came in wearing a hat which in dogbrain means you are an evil twin from the negaverse here to destroy their family and eat their food.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

DicktheCat posted:

On the other hand, pitbulls.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

DicktheCat posted:

If dogs naturally disliked bad people, then no one in politics would have one.

Ftfy

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

he's unable to understand love or positive emotions and everything in his life is transactional.

he thinks dogs want something from him and isn't able to figure out what it is so he's just internalized them as alien and his enemy.
also he realized that you can hurt dogs and they won't respond and definitely has done it for kicks before and internalizes this as "weakness"

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Donald Trump doesn’t hate dogs you guys.

Dogs hate Donald Trump.

Good boys!

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
what do u think trump is doing right now? probably in a suit by himself watching tv yelling at it lol. he probably keeps the room at like 59 degrees or something insane like that.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
What type of dog is this?

I like this dog. I would pet that dog.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
that a sheep

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
check out this hosed up dog

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i dont think thats a dog

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

He's kinda stupid op

Stupid is a stupid dunce. :downs:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Yaldabaoth posted:

I was explaining why he hates everything in general, he was chosen by God to destroy the world because someone disobeyed God in such a way that it broke reality.

Nah now see it’s like you’re making him out to be all about equality. I think he’s way more prejudiced than that.

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
It's because being able to empathize with animals is a human trait

edited for clarity

CarpenterWalrus fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Jul 24, 2021

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

that a sheep

What made you so bitter? >:|

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

im not mad, it's just that i've been to farms and zoos and seen lots of animals. so i know if an animal is a dog or sheep or even a goat.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

im not mad, it's just that i've been to farms and zoos and seen lots of animals. so i know if an animal is a dog or sheep or even a goat.

Is that so? Then why were you so quick to call sheep? Cause buddy, I got news for you.

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/61542/15-amazing-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-goats

Trap. loving. Sprung.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

syntaxfunction posted:

What type of dog is this?

I like this dog. I would pet that dog.

Sheep dog

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

syntaxfunction posted:

Is that so? Then why were you so quick to call sheep? Cause buddy, I got news for you.

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/61542/15-amazing-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-goats

Trap. loving. Sprung.

i already knew a lot of that because my uncle had a goat

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
He's a cat, OP

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Please do not slander cats either

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Milo and POTUS posted:

Please do not slander cats either

He's a snake, no one likes them, but I am kinda chilling out towards them, they really are probably more scared of you and my fetish is watching huge python hunts in the Everglades. Still, my dad knows if he want's me to help him work the ''brush'' at his cabin, where there is a known rattlesnake I will be carrying a snake gun, a revolver with .410 in it. Only if they don't scram when they see me.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Michael Corleone posted:

He refers to all his enemies as being dogs or acting like dogs, what's his deal?

Donald Trump does not like joy or love.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
at first i thought you said that he hated hot dogs which would be (1) despicable (2) not true

dogs otoh, who needs em

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

There's an impressive amount of Ugly going on in this pic.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Sentinel posted:

There's an impressive amount of Ugly going on in this pic.
toym

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Julius CSAR posted:

Trump hates dogs because they eternally cool and Donald J. Trump is supremely bitchmade

Technically, all dogs are bitchmade.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mooey Cow posted:

He's a cat, OP

But isnit a cat in a hat?

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Trump came to my house last week and ordered McDonalds hamburgers and pizza and we had a fun birthday party.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

zaepg posted:

Trump came to my house last week and ordered McDonalds hamburgers and pizza and we had a fun birthday party.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
He's an evil, dog-hating piece of poo poo with urine for blood and vomit for urine. Every bad thing you've ever heard about him is both true and much worse than it initially sounded. That's why he hates dogs. Pure, supernatural evil.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

So you could pass the cognitive test for people who are suspected of having dementia like our big-brained former President.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

So are republicans but you don't see us euthanizing them

Don’t have to. They are currently euthanizing themselves through vaccine negligence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
im trump's dog he makes me lick his balls please help