Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I’m worried about John
We also have a rematch between Carmella and Bianca
Probably some NXT people losing badly

Also some matches will take place at the rolling loud music festival, that crowd reaction could be funny maybe or maybe they’ll think it’s cool because it’s Big E but also Apollo I think? Which if that’s the match why is that the match I swore they ended that feud.

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jul 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I switched places with John Cena and i’m trapped alone in this thread, fiend’s mind

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Roman was a project to get Cena cheered after all

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

i’m the painting of fans facing the wrong direction behind Heyman

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Corbin is incredible

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

This is pretty cool imo

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

There is a high chance that audience is tripping balls and they’re going to see Otis in this state

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

This was a bad match for this crowd. Why not Rey and Dominick vs. Street Profits or Chad and Otis

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I think Chad Gable vs the street profits guy solo is so weird like Tag team wrestling gets over so much easier and Otis doing the worm would pop any crowd

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bro the ketchup stain

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

okay, I laughed really hard at the nutshot

same lol’d irl. Must see TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007