Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Post Man Pat, has committed the sin of being unstimulating to both mind and loin. Post Man Pat never grows as a character. He doesn't experience true loss, he has never found love. He has never sired children.

Also, if I had an erection prior to flicking the channel, Post Man Pat and his mundane fumblings made drat sure it stopped. Don't you think that's quite the feat considering Post Man Pat's head is shaped like a penis with another penis jutting out perpendickularly?

Something has to be done. I need my television to ponder life's blessings and pains. I need my television to arouse the passions and cause a stir in the breast.

Sincerely,

everybody

Signing this one because it sounds good in terms of, like, the tone when read aloud

Manifisto posted:

the post community has exactly the opposite criticisms of post man pat. posts are supposed to be stationary, solid, made of a strong substance like wood iron or stone. they are not supposed to have any sort of personality let alone sexuality. this putative hybrid of man and post is entirely too interesting, too dynamic, too floppy, and above all too drat sexy for post-identifying viewers to see a valid representation of their identity. need more shots of pat standing still, doing nothing but perhaps holding up a wire or bit of architecture.

Signing this one because it sounded intelligent and I don't want to show that I've entered the Postman Pat Debate and found that I'm intellectually out of my depth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU