Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005
Endo is the best.

(please don't tell miyu I posted this)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005

karmicknight posted:

deep respect for captain cassowary.

I mean, if you're gonna be bird themed and not use a bird of prey or mythological bird, the cassowary is an inspired choice

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005
so, continuing the "I don't wanna do laundry" thread, I'm excited for misao to come out tomorrow in her Bi-gun gear and murder Rika.

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005

Penguin Patrol posted:

Arisu Endo has had a taste of the spotlight and she's gonna become a monster

so she's gonna be wrestling trios with Yuka and Mizuki then?

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005

SG Bamboo posted:

Stong Miu is strong, confirm/deny?

confirmed. Also, I love that daydream stole the Cesaro/Kidd swing-dropkick spot

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005

SG Bamboo posted:

Does Neko legitimately have heterochromia or are they contacts? Because i've heard wrestling with contacts sucks so kudos to her if true

They're contacts, I believe. She shows up in photos with normal eyes fairly often.

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005
https://twitter.com/haruna_tjpw/status/1415310782812749826

Here ya go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005
Now for Ohio to get it's head kicked off, as is right and proper.