Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Tiggum posted:

I would certainly hope so. One reason I never finished the books was because I completely lost track of who half the cast were. That and the plot slowing to a crawl.

The only way I made it through the series was by skipping one of the books, Crossroads of Twilight I think? The wikipedia summary is only 8 sentences long and told me everything I needed to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Friday Night Lights

Also:

GreenNight posted:

The Good Place.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

OneSizeFitsAll posted:

Very good point and a serious consideration - how much is he going to channel and how much will it affect him over the coming 8 (assuming it's that) seasons. Will Rand by the end of the story be the same as the Rand we see at the beginning; how much will the poisoning of the One Power affect him over the course of things and how will he/those who are guiding/helping him try and mitigate that.

WAFO

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Stop posting book spoilers in the thread that says NO BOOK SPOILERS at the top

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Burns posted:

Wait so what exactly was the Eye of the World?

Seemed to be the place the dark one was imprisoned.