Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

how did i miss this

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLiCHIrXTjA

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Also known as rail speeders there are whole clubs of these folks in the Southwest. You can build your own for less than a grand, with the most costly bit being the wheels and axles.

Granted there are also clubs full of actual old-school retired railroad repair speeders out there that look down on these DIY folks the same way Corvette owner's clubs look down on built up street racer clubs.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

YOSPOS images thread 1.8: Bat Boy Betrays Ba'athist Bussy Buried in Bunker!

absolutely not i will close this thread in a femtosecond if the b-word shows up in the title

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

and then someone else will make another one, that's not much of a threat

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
yospossy

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

GOOD NEWS

CIGARETTE JUICE

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Achmed Jones posted:

and then someone else will make another one, that's not much of a threat

no poo poo sherlock. just stating my position

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Bat Boy Betrays Ba'athist Bussy Buried in Bunker!

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

echinopsis posted:

kinda feels like a disappointing answer because it would be far more impressive to render that but I just bought a second hand projector

to use as a light for gimmicky photography but also wanna learn how to use touchdesigner or something and make light effects powered by some kind of input like poorly playing an instrument
big same idea here

one of the reasons i learned the vst api was cuz i wanted to make vst plugins that could render dx9 scenes synced to the rhythm

i was like 17 or 19 and bit of more than i could chew so it never went anywhere, but the idea lives on

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Jonny 290 posted:

absolutely not i will close this thread in a femtosecond if the b-word shows up in the title

I had no idea you felt this strongly about Ba'athism

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

KoRMaK posted:

big same idea here

one of the reasons i learned the vst api was cuz i wanted to make vst plugins that could render dx9 scenes synced to the rhythm

i was like 17 or 19 and bit of more than i could chew so it never went anywhere, but the idea lives on

touch designer does seem to make this quite a realistic proposal

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
drat these outdoor dnb guys know about bass

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

JumpinJackFlash posted:

Tbis thing could land on its own and the software to do so fits on a 5 1/4 floppy

Also it was so un-aerodynamic, to get an equivalent experience in the event of a manual landing they would take a cargo plane and have pilots try to land it while the engines were running in full reverse.

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

Well that right there may be the reason you've had trouble finding gainful employment, you see in the mart of competitive commerce

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

hey it’s the cousin of that one short bridge

https://twitter.com/justinboldaji/status/1522681963840098304?s=21&t=AHIF04c43P-YE5SZNxwF0w

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

i too have wallpaper that looks like bathroom tile

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

That's the exit i take for my apartment. It's a highway that spits straight to downtown streets and Seattle has a huge number of godawful drivers who cut over to the exit at the last second going full speed and whoopsie daisey it's a right angle to a stoplight

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

https://mobile.twitter.com/FootyScran/status/1522676905324994561

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

would

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

PokeJoe posted:

That's the exit i take for my apartment. It's a highway that spits straight to downtown streets and Seattle has a huge number of godawful drivers who cut over to the exit at the last second going full speed and whoopsie daisey it's a right angle to a stoplight

also the convention center is right there so you get some out of town drivers not paying attention to signs.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
:agreed:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

i hate soggy french potatoes

might still eat it tho

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
maybe they could pour a bunch of milk on it for you to make it palatable

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WoDQBhJCVQ

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
tim free the platforms

unironically taken with my huawei

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

holy crap, that intersection used to be on my walk to work and now i'm very glad i never got murked

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
yeah i don't hate this. the breadbowl is doing a lot of heavy lifting here

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

looks like a prop for a movie scene where someone is trying to quit smoking but sees temptation all around them

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Kenny Logins posted:

yeah i don't hate this. the breadbowl is doing a lot of heavy lifting here

i'm generally judging these scrans on how effective they'll be at soaking up the 5 lagers already existing in the subject's stomach. this one's an excellent brewsoaker

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jonny 290 posted:

i'm generally judging these scrans on how effective they'll be at soaking up the 5 lagers already existing in the subject's stomach. this one's an excellent brewsoaker
witness the power of street (food) knowledge

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I don't like soggy fries either but I'd be down for the gravy bread after a few beers yeah

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

gently caress I want to get drunk and eat some döner kebab

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

PokeJoe posted:

I don't like soggy fries either but I'd be down for the gravy bread after a few beers yeah
i imagine they become more like mash potato sticks once suffused. but then again i have faced myself to disco fries/poutineshed

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Inside Nick O'Teen's apartment

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

funy ckipupar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
iirc a few years back somebody actually did the math on one of those hosed up screens to establish that exactly one particular bit was broken or flipped in RAM