Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Bees
Getting dropped off at the mall at 10 and picked up at 7. I have $20, meet up?

We can:
-get a cell phone case
-donate plasma and double our money
-people watch (deputies and amazon drivers)
-go to the mcdonalds about three quarters of a mile down the road from the mall

We cannot:
-go into the old Kohl's wing because it's now a sheriff's department substation
-go into the old Sears wing because it's an Amazon warehouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

let's exchange a bunch of it into british coins at the travel kiosk and talk like harry potter at Lidz

take the moon

by sebmojo
thinking p hard about the fragility of my phone rn

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gelato in my Backwood
can we hang out by the fountain people throw money in

i need weed money

nut

meet me at HMV and we can take turns pointing at DVDs we've seen

take the moon

by sebmojo

Gelato in my Backwood posted:

i need weed money

*tossing a coin into the fountain* i need.... weed

*i intercept the coin before it hits the water* heh, shouldve specified for who

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

King of Bees

Gelato in my Backwood posted:

i need weed money

Yes but keep in mind:
-the fountain is turned off and dry
-the plasma donors get paid in visa gift cards
-cops are everywhere

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
does Elder Beerman still have that second floor? we could ride the escalators up and down for a bit if u want

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
vanisher

I'm in but does anyone know how to hack an ankle monitor so the cops still think I'm at home

vanisher

Can I bring my little bro to get extra plasma bucks

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Gonna race all the old people who walk in there

Heather Papps

hello friend

i've been waiting for these dollar massage chairs all fuckin' week

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

maybe gonna try and get a girl to take photobooth pictures with me and pretend like i have never done this with any other girl, ever

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
the "arcade" at least has Killer Queen Black and the American Cookie Company still has cookies the size of birthday cakes so I say let's make the most of this $20

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
I wonder if airbrushed Gangsta Tweety tanktops are back in stock at the clothing and accessory store that moved in where the third Gamestop used to be

*eyes $20 in wallet* If not, guess I'll see what's up at Bath and Body Works, I need some more Black Cherry foaming hand soap

but man I really hope the Gangsta Tweetys are back in stock

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Distract the girl at the Hot Topic counter, I need to shoplift this RAtM patch so I can impress the juniors in my German class. In exchange I can give you my Panda Express sample and my Chick Fil A sample. Do me this one solid and you'll double your chicken. Come on. Come on.. Come on. Come on. Come on.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

Crouching down to pore through the quarter bins at the comic book store and trying to make myself invisible to all the mean looking 14 year olds.

How Wonderful!

Your friend crosses to the other side of the second story catwalk because the teen Asian boys coming in the opposite direction look too assertive and cool. When you try to make fun of him for this he loses his temper and begins to insist that they were "definitely yakuza" but like come on Tyler, how many yakuza guys do you know who make a beeline to the Disney store.

How Wonderful!

Guards looking at us all suspicious because somebody has been stealing advanced kites from the hobby store again... fighter kites, one of the silent killers of the American middle class.... but we're not stealing kites, we're teens of peace. We're only stealing packs of Magic the Gathering cards and maybe some Evangelion action figures if Kevin remembered to wear his really big jeans.

How Wonderful!

Hey I can't come to the pool this weekend, I'm in love with this guy from Pre-Calc and he needed me to drive him to the mall so he could show me techdeck tricks on the nice railings near Sbarro. Yeah he says he's a hacker and if I'm nice to him he'll introduce me to his hacker friends. He told me they hacked the Vatican last week and found all the pope's hentai, pretty gnarly stuff.

nut

*pressing the orange julius against my cheek* ur not like the rest, i know u'll never leave me. u simply have nowhere else to go :twisted:

How Wonderful!

The last time I had a really classically pure "mall trip" was right after graduating college, I was visiting home (I lived maybe half an hour away at that time in my life in a too-big apartment with a leaky ceiling) and needed to go for an eye exam and since my eyes would be all dilated and crazy my mom offered to drive me there and back. Afterwards we went to the good old mall... things were already closing down by then but there was enough to make an afternoon of it. My mom tried on frames with me, bought me a red sweater at H&M when I wasn't looking, and then I bought her lunch at one of those places that isn't technically Olive Garden but is pretty much Olive Garden, she got chicken parm and I got a spaghetti alla puttanesca with clumpy sauce, one of the few vegan things on there. Then I helped her shop for a new lamp in Sear's.... after that we saw that the last standing Borders in the area was having a clearance sale so we went in, she asked me if I wanted a Doctor Who book and I said no. I bought myself a book of poems by Jack Gilbert and she bought herself a book about vegan cooking. It was a quiet and understated day but an important day at that weird liminal space where you are sort of interacting with your parent as two adults who like and respect each other, and sort of interacting with each other as someone who is guarded and provided for by the other. That's my main mall story that doesn't involve like stealing things or spilling orange julius on somebody's dick on accident.

How Wonderful!

I love to hang at the mall

Khanstant
accidentally bought a wall scroll early in the day and gotra carry around this dang thing all day

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
can't believe how many times we spilled our orange juliuses on Bradley's dick

at the mall

How Wonderful!

His dick will never work in this town again

nut

out in front of spencer's gifts thinking how much better my life would be if i had the big titty pillow

Percy Teatwillow

does Gamestop have the little kiosks where you can play games and demos or has that been faded out? I remember playing resident evil 4 for like two hours one time at my mall’s EB Games

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Percy Teatwillow posted:

does Gamestop have the little kiosks where you can play games and demos or has that been faded out? I remember playing resident evil 4 for like two hours one time at my mall’s EB Games

A: pretty sure gamestops barely exist nowadays, and
B: surely not in the last year

How Wonderful!

There's a few near me I think, they aren't open now but the one I looked up will be open tomorrow at 10:00 AM. No reason for me to go though, if I try to pre-order Donkey Kong Country 3 I doubt they'll still let me have the shirt.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

How Wonderful! posted:

Guards looking at us all suspicious because somebody has been stealing advanced kites from the hobby store again... fighter kites, one of the silent killers of the American middle class.... but we're not stealing kites, we're teens of peace. We're only stealing packs of Magic the Gathering cards and maybe some Evangelion action figures if Kevin remembered to wear his really big jeans.

*me, the comic shop owner, angrily taping a handwritten sign to the front of the store that says NO JNCOS*

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Heading over to Claire's for some snap bracelets.

Simsmagic

im beautiful

you got your fake id bro? let's get a tattoo :twisted:

you gotta leave your little brother at gamestop or something though cause he'll fuckin narc on us

thank you dumb sex-parrot for the wonderful sig!

Percy Teatwillow

Code Jockey posted:

*me, the comic shop owner, angrily taping a handwritten sign to the front of the store that says NO JNCOS*

fine, i’ll just wear my tripp pants. too many pockets for you to search anyway, clown !!!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

PostsYouCanDanceTo

*Lookin' at the Papyrus store with the $12 birthday cards thinking "I have no idea how they stayed in business before!"*

nut

me: have u ever thought about what fries from other places would taste like?

ny fries cashier: are u going to order bcuz there's a line...

FutonForensic

standing in the middle of the food court, holding my arms out while spinning and laughing mirthfully

How Wonderful!

ha ha ha ha ha! heeeeee he he he he he heee!! ho ho ho ho ho ho HOH!!

*me at the mall, also spinning*

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

getting orange julius spilled onto my dick on purpose as some sort of exhibitionist thing i get off to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

sitting in the empty gazebo behind the velvet rope that is reserved for santa but it's summer so it's empty and i'm just on the fake golf green under some kind of candy cane elf hut skeleton