Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I got us in line for a seat at the Rainforest Cafe! Lets go wander around for a few hours until our table is ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
oh, the shipment of airbrushed Gangsta Tweetys was on that ship that got stuck in the canal?

okay. thanks :smith:

*eyes badass Tasmanian Devil-with-his-arms-crossed-and-hat-backwards jacket on the way out, sighs* maybe next week...

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm the guy who can supposedly see the image in every Magic Eye poster at a glance :coolslime:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

Bumping into a mall walker on my way to the gaming store. They jump back and start hissing. I slowly back away into a display rack of phone cases knocking it over. Guess it's time to dash! Maybe I can get mom to pick me up at the Target down the road.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
haha there's a condom vending machine in the men's bathroom. maybe I'll buy one for laughs. maybe some of the cologne too

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
everybody shut the gently caress up its time to go flirt... the boy's lacrosse team has arrived at the food court and they are currently milling about deciding if they want to wait in line for pizza or just settle for Salad Works... so cut the bullshit and pass me the flamin hot cheetos I need to pop a few to make my lips look fuller

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

vanisher

After riding the mall train can we get some bath bombs at Lush

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
when I was a kid I got arrested for shoplifting because I was on the phone with my friend and I told him I'd be right out I just had to steal a red bull first

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

fps_nug posted:

when I was a kid I got arrested for shoplifting because I was on the phone with my friend and I told him I'd be right out I just had to steal a red bull first

I'm going to spread this around the playground except you stole a marilyn manson cd and punched the security guard in the balls, and we listened to it together because you're my friend, I'm totally friends with the kid who stole and punched a cop you guys

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

I have a vendetta against that Crazy Taxi arcade machine and my pocket's a-jinglin

Escape From Noise

fps_nug posted:

I was hanging out near a bench by one of the main entrances to De Vargas mall (it's tiny) in Santa Fe with my two friends and my younger brothers waiting for my mom who ran to do something really quick. I think I was the oldest and in middle school, my brothers were in elementary and this mall cop started grilling us as to what we were doing. Like really trying to intimidate us and poo poo. Just laying into these really intimidating kids. He didn't believe my ridiculous story of "waiting for my mom". Fortunately she got there soon after and got us but it was really weird.

It wasn't really anything but I just remember thinking how absurd the whole situation was. Like I was always a "good kid" growing up but would get hassled pretty by cops and security guards.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jul 27, 2021

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
every time I think of overzealous mallcops I think of this great bit from Nathan For You where they sneak into a mall during the summer and setup a Santa display as a way to keep Santa impersonators in business all year round

https://youtu.be/Wf-qSpr-Gys?t=5m0s idk if that link is going to work like it should (i’m on mobile) but the relevant bit starts at the 5 minute mark

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
rumor has it I got one of my ribs removed so I could run to the mall faster (aerodynamic) and not miss out on hot sales and fresh fashions

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Do you remember which anchor store we parked next to?

nut

How Wonderful! posted:

rumor has it I got one of my ribs removed so I could run to the mall faster (aerodynamic) and not miss out on hot sales and fresh fashions

nut

getting a rib removed so i can self-checkout

Escape From Noise

Walking past the adult magazine stand in Hastings a few too many times. Trying to picture the nudity under the blackish green plastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
cool kids making out in the back of the food court by the claw machine called me "stinky binky" as I walked by on my way out of the restroom