Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

let's exchange a bunch of it into british coins at the travel kiosk and talk like harry potter at Lidz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

meet me at HMV and we can take turns pointing at DVDs we've seen

nut

*pressing the orange julius against my cheek* ur not like the rest, i know u'll never leave me. u simply have nowhere else to go :twisted:

nut

out in front of spencer's gifts thinking how much better my life would be if i had the big titty pillow

nut

me: have u ever thought about what fries from other places would taste like?

ny fries cashier: are u going to order bcuz there's a line...

nut

sitting in the empty gazebo behind the velvet rope that is reserved for santa but it's summer so it's empty and i'm just on the fake golf green under some kind of candy cane elf hut skeleton

nut

How Wonderful! posted:

rumor has it I got one of my ribs removed so I could run to the mall faster (aerodynamic) and not miss out on hot sales and fresh fashions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

getting a rib removed so i can self-checkout