Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Shirkelton posted:

I think landing so many big shots early suckered Sandhagen into going off his game and chasing big hits and by the time he needed to re-establish his usual build-up and attritional stuff it was too late and he was slowing down.

That checks out. There were points where he had his back to Dillashaw and just… didn’t turn to face him, or did so so slowly that he got outworked. He might have also been looking at the cut and thinking he’d done more damage than he had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothing But Hate
Oct 7, 2006
When night falls, she covers the world, in impenetrable darkness

Aegis Bear posted:

Yeah no, this was a clear TJ win imo. Sandgahen did very well at first but then just did weird spiny athletics and gave up his back 5000 times

Hard disagree on that one Cory was piecing him up in the majority of exchanges and damaged him pretty severely a couple times shoulda been 3-2 Sandhagen but judges gonna judge and I’ll admit it was close enough to be controversial

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
*TJ takes a hook to the ribs, curls up like a dead spider as his ribs flash red and a count-down timer appears above his head*

*Cory slowly backs away and feints a jab while preparing to spin*

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
a+ main event and definitely a motyc

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I'm not able to watch the fights but gently caress TJ Dillashaw

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
https://twitter.com/mmamania/status/1419119166569783298?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Shirkelton posted:

*TJ takes a hook to the ribs, curls up like a dead spider as his ribs flash red and a count-down timer appears above his head*

*Cory slowly backs away and feints a jab while preparing to spin*

Cory! TJ's dizzy & flashing yellow, press E

PRESS E

PLEASE