Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!

I'm doing this:

Click here to read a breakdown of this card

It's supposed to start now but a fight got pulled so I suspect the actual fighting will start in 30 minutes. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
drat it, well this card sucks.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
lmao that replay, what the gently caress? I think herb said "watch the thumbs" though, and we didn't really see that? not sure

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
Wait Gall was the underdog against this guy? what the gently caress? I totally missed that

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
He's certainly supposed to win it

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
This is somehow also turning in to a good fight

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
Can both fighters lose a fight?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!

sportsgenius86 posted:

Hahaha “come support my alt right organization!”

Please elaborate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!

Huh, weird, this is the relevant quote from this article:

quote:

For established anti-trafficking groups, the surge of support from internet conspiracy theorists has been a mixed blessing. Some activists, such as Tim Ballard, the founder of the anti-trafficking group Operation Underground Railroad, see an opportunity to reach a new, hyper-engaged online audience.

“Some of these theories have allowed people to open their eyes,” Mr. Ballard said. “So now it’s our job to flood the space with real information so the facts can be shared.”

But everything I'm finding other than this one NYT article seems to point towards what the rest of ya'll are saying, heh.

Le Saboteur posted:

Operation Underground Railroad got a referee fired from WWE due to its to connections to QAnon.

There's a UFC cutman that was openly wearing QAnon poo poo for a while until he got called out online for it, he's still working though.