Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I do not believe that Maycee Barber is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

That's some bad judging folks.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Operation Underground Railroad got a referee fired from WWE due to its to connections to QAnon.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Brut posted:

Please elaborate.

See my post.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

TastyAvocado posted:

I think the really negative perception of TJ is really interesting because it's only because he was honest and fessed up to it. If he pretended it was a tainted supplement and then just shut up about it like everyone else does no one would give a poo poo. Like who cares that Andre Ewell on this card tested positive for a PED recently? Who cares that Yair Rodriguez has repeatedly avoided being tested? Who cares, or even knows, that Sean O'Malley recently tested positive for PEDs? Amanda Ribas? Marvin Vettori? Walt Harris? Neil Magny? Mairbek Taisumov? Some of it is that TJ is a very high profile fighter obviously, but I think it's mostly because he admitted to it.

Wow I didn't realize O'Malley has tested positive twice for Ostarine although the second time was thought to be residual it still resulted in another 6 months suspension on top of the year he had already served.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/DailyMailCeleb/status/1419034671699087366?s=19