Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Brendan "ALL IN" Allen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

beep by grandpa posted:

I had the sound off so I don't know all the details but I can only assume this TJ Dillashaw piece they were just showing was how the UFC entombs condemned athletes that test positive for PEDs in the PED freezer jail for multiple years ala Demolition Man. Pretty badass.

Hahaha Welcome to the world,.of tomorrrroooow!

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Maycee needs to get away from TAM.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Her striking is just terrible. No turning the foot over on kicks, knees that aren't even close, can't close the distance without lunging forward at the waist, huge tell when she's about to throw her right hand, no side to side head movement, feints that no one bites on. Sheesh

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
My feeling is that they know TJ is still elite and they can probably get a good half dozen championship level fights out of him still. Maybe even get a cejudo rematch at some point.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

beep by grandpa posted:

I'm the loving scumbag rooting for tj cause his fights were always fun and action packed
I'm with you here.

quote:

but if he loses then he'll never ever live down being exposed as a hack fraud who needed to cheat to win
I'm going to have to be devil's advocate here. His improvement from TUF to the Cody fights was pretty meteoric and it's clear he put the work in. I don't think he's a fraud per se but yeah, taking EPO is a total bitch move.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

beep by grandpa posted:

This fight rules

FOTN so far. Philips is like a mini Pereira

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
NO ONE CARES THAT YOU GOT RIGHT HOOKED TO THE JAW, I WANA SEE SENSEI SPIRIT!

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
As EPO is injectable only it wouldn't really fly that it found its way in the local GNC 10 dollar creatine.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Le Saboteur posted:

Wow I didn't realize O'Malley has tested positive twice for Ostarine although the second time was thought to be residual it still resulted in another 6 months suspension on top of the year he had already served.

But when it comes to Jones, Novitsky goes on a media tour explaining how picograms work and it's not Jones fault. And Dana doesn't have any pull with usada?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Digital Jedi posted:

PICTURED: Marc Jacobs, 58, debuts his new face from the comfort of a hyperbaric oxygen chamber

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Shirkelton posted:

And all I had to do was enter my name DILLHO_

TJ needs EPO. Injection plan!

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Shirkelton posted:

That said TJ looks rusty as hell here, but Sandhagen does seem a little uncomfortable.

Yeah he's lost all of his cruz-inspired movement

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Shirkelton posted:

Ironically, it seems like the time off has helped TJ's ability to wear a shot.

Yeah that knee sandhagen hit him with right on the chin was MONEY

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
That series of fake level changes into a leg kick in round 3 from tj was pretty sick.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
So little side to side movement from TJ

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Hahahaha Dom got so cut at DCs compliment of TJ and Cory. What a great card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Shirkelton posted:

Incredible that fighting against someone coming back from EPO Sandhagen, a guy notorious for building his striking game through committed body punching threw like three clean hooks to the body?

He hurt TJ like everytime he did it too and just never kept doing it.

That's a good call actually now that you mention it. And weirdly cory's kicking game devolved into a few spinning wheels kicks and notmuch else