Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I don't thing i've ever seen such a disproportionate amount of americans on a card before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

AHHHHHH what did I just turn on

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I had the sound off so I don't know all the details but I can only assume this TJ Dillashaw piece they were just showing was how the UFC entombs condemned athletes that test positive for PEDs in the PED freezer jail for multiple years ala Demolition Man. Pretty badass.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

let's see pa-, I mean brendan allen's prelim card

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

chaleski posted:

Sick fight
Yeah Dc and twitter guy was intense and so was the middleweight bout

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

two 30-27s for allen huh

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

e:nvm lol

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

That was 3 rounds of damage in 1, god drat

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Fotn so far

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Does anyone know what TJ felt when the ufc called his manager 2 years ago? Slipped my mind

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm the loving scumbag rooting for tj cause his fights were always fun and action packed, but if he loses then he'll never ever live down being exposed as a hack fraud who needed to cheat to win

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Go for the chaos option: TJ beats Sandhagen then tests positive again.

This would be funnier than my dream scenario of conor popping after breaking his leg

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This fight rules

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm more mad at tj for not heading kicking cejudo into the sun and getting stopped in like 10 seconds than I am at him being a shameful, dishonorable cheater

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Free him

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I have never seen a whiter human being in my life

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Nierbo posted:

TJ needs EPO.

Injection plan!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

TastyAvocado posted:

So maybe people really do buy the tainted supplement excuse, or maybe it's a personality thing and people just really dislike TJ, because to be fair Jones gets a lot of poo poo too.

Ummm well there's a lot more to despise about JBJ as a reprehensible human being besides popping

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Def give that first round to TJ but I feel like he's gonna eat another flying knee/head kick and I'm gonna fuckin scream

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Tj circling the drain, needs a miracle to win this

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

TJ looking a shitload better, I thought he was close to being dropped & finished any second in r2

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This size/height/length difference is comical tho

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

It's obv gonna go 50-44 TJ

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

TJ gets this one imo, main event delivered

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Cody garbrandt punching walls rn

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Shirkelton posted:

TJ now has a three win window to get the title before he loses again.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Shirkelton posted:

*TJ takes a hook to the ribs, curls up like a dead spider as his ribs flash red and a count-down timer appears above his head*

*Cory slowly backs away and feints a jab while preparing to spin*

Cory! TJ's dizzy & flashing yellow, press E

PRESS E

PLEASE