Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Cardinals are very nice.

Two friends today.

one's fuzzy, one's sleek, both are sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I tried to help a poor hornet back to life but she wasn't able to bounce back. I don't know what was wrong with her. It seems too early in the year for them to start dying from old age. Seeing her try to weakly grab on to a perch only to fail and fall off left me feeling all wistful, plaintive and contemplaty and such.

Human emotion is so weird.

All she wanted to do was help out her hive and enjoy a few sweet treats before her end and I hope she got to experience some of it.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

McGavin posted:

Worker wasps only live for around 2 to 3 weeks. They die of old age all the time.

What the heck, I thought they had a few months in them at the very least. I don’t feel as bad then and in fact, that dead wasp owes me for my misplaced emotions.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

https://i.imgur.com/3vgEFvj.mp4

loud dog day cicada. Sorry for the vertical filming.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I'll never be as happy as this wasp slurping up a smashed peach is

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Diptera has some of our planets coolest character designs. Props to the designers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Captain Invictus posted:

Yeah I have them in my house and I've only ever seen them maybe 3 or 4 times. They're very, very good at staying invisible.

I get super jazzed when I find a house centipede. They can get BIG. One looked like it was the size of an Icelandic scampi. I loved her so.