Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

imagine getting pinned by mansoor on raw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Intruder posted:

imagine getting pinned by mansoor on raw

by a lovely rollup at that

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'd like dominik dijakovic back but we cant have 2 dominics.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Between Goldberg, Edge, and Roman there's a good chance we wont be seeing a Bobby spear as a finisher come back anytime soon. Reminds me of the years that Rhyno couldn't do the gore. They always take it from the people who do it the best.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
jobber parade

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
If the crowd just broke into uproarous laughter when Cedric said "You know I'm better than you" that woulda been perfect.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Based on how MVP and Lashley reportedly reacted to the breakup of Hurt Business I imagine they don't like the idea of completely burying Shelton and Cedric either

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

after not watching for so long i forgot wrestlers can just book their own matches 10 seconds in advance

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
This poor crowd has an hour left

e. Whelp I lied about no spears. Didn't lie about it looking great tho

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

after not watching for so long i forgot wrestlers can just book their own matches 10 seconds in advance

for three hours of programming maybe three matches are announced in advance. most weeks are one or two

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

elaborating on my previous post it's funny to think about how you know exactly what is going to be on every episode of dynamite and yet it feels like can't-miss "anything can happen" and in WWE you know in advance like two matches that might not even happen and the rest of the matches just sort of materialize yet every week is the same

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cedric and Shelton are the two most valuable wasted talent on RAW easily.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
sad about omos no longer wanting to be riddle's friend :(

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Think this will be like AJ and Randy's 4th feud

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

don't die r-truth

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

R Truth has bars

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
R truth vs a midcarder from the women's division

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

im dissapointed we didnt even get one epic 24/7 match where they fought in a supermarket or amusement park or like anywhere but backstage

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

reginald v kofi for flippy poo poo?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Is this what people mean when they complain about flippy poo poo?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

They finally made R Truth bad…

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Reginald has to sell that he can't get his head out of the coat, and Truth has to sell he can't beat a guy whose head is stuck in a coat

e: ok the backflip out of the ring was cool

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

r truth is 49 and he seems like he could still go pretty hard

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The athleticism is genuinely impressive and the crowd is acting like Brian Christopher just came back from the dead.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Low key nice spot, reggie had to dodge thar corner splash last second without being able to see

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I have zero faith in this match being good

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

The athleticism is genuinely impressive and the crowd is acting like Brian Christopher just came back from the dead.

There was a Jesus pop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHYkAsIuI6A

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The deadness of this crowd makes for really uncomfortable viewing while Corey Graves basically apologizes for WWE 2K20 being bad.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
it's just gonna be a gently caress finish with Rhea or Sasha/Becky and turn it into a 4/5 way!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

e: I'm dumb

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

if there had been a colony of ants in the arena and within their homeland they had a wrestling match their arena’s atmosphere would have been audible among the silence of wherever this RAW is coming from tonight.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Intruder posted:

Holy poo poo if that isn't piped in it's a bigger pop than any current roster member has ever gotten other than I guess Cena, Kofi and Edge

its a doctored video :ssh:

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

The deadness of this crowd makes for really uncomfortable viewing while Corey Graves basically apologizes for WWE 2K20 being bad.

lol this loving show sounds like a eric andre bit

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

its a doctored video :ssh:

Yeah I watched it for like 10 seconds, then replied, then continued watching and welp

Once I heard the YES chants it became obvious

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
lol the kids looking really uncomfortable having to high five Nikki

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Critical posted:

lol this loving show sounds like a eric andre bit

tbf i am really stoned but this is the most uncomfortable RAW i can remember. The sommelier vs r truth is worth looking up if you like the eric andre show though it came off that way mostly due to having one guy wearing a mic during the match and another silent. just cool rear end flips followed by one sided acting, heavy breathing, and jokes and none of it is landing with the crowd. at one point truth did this split and then just kind of groaned and breathed heavily atop the arena’s silence.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

Yeah I watched it for like 10 seconds, then replied, then continued watching and welp

Once I heard the YES chants it became obvious

The origins of the YES chants

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

So I'm at the bar and RAW is on.

What the gently caress is this Carlotte match

Why is the women's champion an obvious joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Charlotte is crazy no one is cheering for Nikki