Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

now that Daniel is gone it’s likely there will never be a hot crowd again in WWE after this Cena run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Blaise330 posted:

I like how the highlight of Mace's entire career so far has been the 4 seconds he had a staredown with Brock before being F5'd through an announcer's table so hard he never commentated again.

I had no idea that was him. I enjoyed his Commentary

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cedric and Shelton are the two most valuable wasted talent on RAW easily.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

R Truth has bars

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

They finally made R Truth bad…

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The athleticism is genuinely impressive and the crowd is acting like Brian Christopher just came back from the dead.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The deadness of this crowd makes for really uncomfortable viewing while Corey Graves basically apologizes for WWE 2K20 being bad.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

if there had been a colony of ants in the arena and within their homeland they had a wrestling match their arena’s atmosphere would have been audible among the silence of wherever this RAW is coming from tonight.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Critical posted:

lol this loving show sounds like a eric andre bit

tbf i am really stoned but this is the most uncomfortable RAW i can remember. The sommelier vs r truth is worth looking up if you like the eric andre show though it came off that way mostly due to having one guy wearing a mic during the match and another silent. just cool rear end flips followed by one sided acting, heavy breathing, and jokes and none of it is landing with the crowd. at one point truth did this split and then just kind of groaned and breathed heavily atop the arena’s silence.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

The origins of the YES chants

It was disgusting when they tried to hand it off to Daniel Bryan as if it was just the chant was over, they thought we’d just accept any “Brian” they gave us. and we did

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I like the gimmick the way they say her name sucks though, i’m a nikki simp tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

this match is good