Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

staberind posted:

if I can be assed to login to eve, I'll contract one of the ships i think i left somewhere in "Delve 1.0: the disband of brothers." such a magnum opus needs a fitting reward.
E: ahahaha, Spinz.

Name in game is Atlas Quinn. Just send me all your SP and we'll call it good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Spinz posted:

Atlas we have an art forum that would surely not be the place for ballpoint pen drawings of cartoon characters.

You belong here, in GBS.

I bid you welcome tho I suspect you are an immature male.

Good, because I'm not an artist. I just want to make internet friends because I can't make any real life ones.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Saalkin posted:

I'm rock hard bud!

lmao tried to quote you and edited what I wanted to post on yours by mistake.

Story time.

When I was younger I worked as a cable tech Supervisor. The manager kept getting into us about our techs having super dirty vans and to better enforce them cleaning their vans at least once a week. There was one of my 50 y/o lifer techs that basically operated a rat hotel in his van and would always mouth off about how it didn't matter. I ended up placing an opened can of cat food under his seat until it got hot and stank up the vehicle.

The smell was awful!

After searching for 2 days he finally found it.. However, what he didn't find was the second can I hid in a high rack he never used in the back. He thought the smell was residual from the first can and would proceed to clean his van everyday for 3 weeks until he found the can.

After finding the can he frustratingly approached me and said that because of me, he had to detail his truck for almost a month. I told him I had no idea what he was talking about, but apparently he wasn't detailed enough.

I placed one more can of cat food a month later when he stopped following the new cleaning directive. He always cleaned his van after that.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Meme Poker Party posted:

OP is now probed and cannot post the drawing lol.

Love finds a way.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Prof. Crocodile posted:

he's cutting it close. he was distracted by all the random shitposters and lost sight of what was important. like a gamer who goes into a boss fight and gets distracted trying to kill the swarms of little enemies that the boss summons.

I always meet my deadlines.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Zippy the Bummer posted:

the OP is a stupid lousy gently caress.

You're only half right

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Literally A Person posted:

Aardvark, your turn to test this goon's mettle.

Bring it on cockalorum.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Zippy the Bummer posted:

if the OP was a sex hole my dick would shrivel and i would sigh as i walked away down the dark alley tossing a few dollar bills over my shoulder

Isn't that the premises of the movie Slumdog Millionaire?

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
good drawing op

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Horsebanger posted:

I haven't played in like 10 years but let them in imo. who cares if they're a spy its the posting that counts

Thank you! I just want to hang out, they can feed me fake Intel and lie to me all the time as long as I feel included.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Alright here's a car story of mine:

I never washed the outside of my cars, ever. Still dont. I lived in Washington state so we got enough rain that it wasn't a huge deal. For a few years I had a dark green 67 Dodge Dart. It looked cool and I liked it but then it started to have mechanical problems. A broken knob meant scouring junkyards. The brakes got worse quickly and the headlights would dim.

My boyfriend at the time replaced the alternator iirc and consulted his friends who all tried to figure out what was wrong under the hood. I stopped being able to drive at night. Then he asked his Dad who figured it out in 5 minutes and never did stop looking at me with contempt after. The headlights are a bit recessed in that car and they were so dirty they hardly worked.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Saalkin posted:

I'm rock hard bud!

boneR :hai:

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Spinz posted:

Then he asked his Dad who figured it out in 5 minutes and never did stop looking at me with contempt after. The headlights are a bit recessed in that car and they were so dirty they hardly worked.

Sounds like the dad should have been questioning his son's ability to troubleshoot more since it sounds like he was the one more knowledgeable about cars.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Spinz posted:

Alright here's a car story of mine:

I never washed the outside of my cars, ever. Still dont. I lived in Washington State.

I used to live in West Seattle up until the bridge broke down.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I have a car story:
When I was a kid every friday we would all pile into the car and go to the drive-in theater, at the time it was just whatever and we would alternate between watching messing with each other in the car, looking back it was a really cool tradition. I think it gave my parents a bit of break too.

Anyway we would always go get food afterward. This one time the neighbors had come with us and after the movie we went to one of those diner places where the wait staff actually comes out to the car to get the order. Like a Sonic I guess, but this was a local place (I don't think sonic existed at the time lol). My dad always got the ribs, so he orders the ribs, whatever, everything fine.

This lady comes out with the biggest rack of ribs I have ever seen, I mean I don't even know how she was carrying it. She's struggling to get up to us and she just loving plops it on the car door. The car completely flips on its side, like loving 90 degree turn, our feet are just dangling out the bottom. The cat had dug its claws into me, everyone was panicked. Took a few hours for the tow-rex to arrive and get us flipped, luckily there was almost no damage (I mean it's all made of rock) so we drove home that night actually.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Ventral EggSac posted:

I have a car story:
When I was a kid every friday we would all pile into the car and go to the drive-in theater, at the time it was just whatever and we would alternate between watching messing with each other in the car, looking back it was a really cool tradition. I think it gave my parents a bit of break too.

Anyway we would always go get food afterward. This one time the neighbors had come with us and after the movie we went to one of those diner places where the wait staff actually comes out to the car to get the order. Like a Sonic I guess, but this was a local place (I don't think sonic existed at the time lol). My dad always got the ribs, so he orders the ribs, whatever, everything fine.

This lady comes out with the biggest rack of ribs I have ever seen, I mean I don't even know how she was carrying it. She's struggling to get up to us and she just loving plops it on the car door. The car completely flips on its side, like loving 90 degree turn, our feet are just dangling out the bottom. The cat had dug its claws into me, everyone was panicked. Took a few hours for the tow-rex to arrive and get us flipped, luckily there was almost no damage (I mean it's all made of rock) so we drove home that night actually.

Sounds like the times I would have with my wife where I would give her shopping cash, but she would take my whole wallet and then pod out of the vehicle to the mall or whatever it was at the time.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Atlas_Quinn posted:

Story time.

When I was younger I worked as a cable tech Supervisor. The manager kept getting into us about our techs having super dirty vans and to better enforce them cleaning their vans at least once a week. There was one of my 50 y/o lifer techs that basically operated a rat hotel in his van and would always mouth off about how it didn't matter. I ended up placing an opened can of cat food under his seat until it got hot and stank up the vehicle.

The smell was awful!

After searching for 2 days he finally found it.. However, what he didn't find was the second can I hid in a high rack he never used in the back. He thought the smell was residual from the first can and would proceed to clean his van everyday for 3 weeks until he found the can.

After finding the can he frustratingly approached me and said that because of me, he had to detail his truck for almost a month. I told him I had no idea what he was talking about, but apparently he wasn't detailed enough.

I placed one more can of cat food a month later when he stopped following the new cleaning directive. He always cleaned his van after that.

Atlas_Quinn posted:

...I just want to make internet friends because I can't make any real life ones.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Op sounds like a lovely person irl. My mind can only be changed by OP getting video of them ripping a proper burnout. Sitters are acceptable only if we have 15 uninterrupted seconds of squealing smoking tires. :colbert:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

The drawing is good and I lol'd at the van cat food story.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Op proven to be a flintstone I guess

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Colonel Cancer posted:

Op proven to be a flintstone I guess

Isn't everyone here a neanderthal?

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Saalkin posted:

The drawing is good and I lol'd at the van cat food story.

Does that mean we can be internet friends??

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Atlas_Quinn posted:

Does that mean we can be internet friends??

No.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Elmnt80 posted:

Op sounds like a lovely person irl. My mind can only be changed by OP getting video of them ripping a proper burnout. Sitters are acceptable only if we have 15 uninterrupted seconds of squealing smoking tires. :colbert:

Or...

Here me out.

You can kiss the ever present and growing bacteria that subsists under my nuts... Oh gently caress, I didn't mean to let the internet know where your family lives. That's my bad bud.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

why do you post so loving weird

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Atlas_Quinn posted:

Or...

Here me out.

You can kiss the ever present and growing bacteria that subsists under my nuts... Oh gently caress, I didn't mean to let the internet know where your family lives. That's my bad bud.

OP that's diaper rash. Consider taking a shower.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
The OP and the won't poop at work dude should get together because they clearly are two peas in a horrible, horrible pod

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

gently caress SNEEP posted:

why do you post so loving weird

OP is bad at GBS, Sneep.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

op do you poop at work or do you not out of some twisted moral conviction

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

low key sex master posted:

The OP and the won't poop at work dude should get together because they clearly are two peas in a horrible, horrible pod

Can we include the Amazon MMO made me upset ban me and maybe also Help my friends got scammed GBS buy them a car guy too?!

In this horrible horrible pod.

Harmdog
Jul 26, 2021

poop at work is a real phobia. similar to pee pee in urinal next to large africana man. dont fault the guy for being shy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I take it back. The op is a big wet fart

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
Check this poo poo out OP I'm playing Gran Turismo 4 on my PlayStation 2 while vaping bro it's pretty sweet

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
I'm listening to Gojira on Spotify

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Say what you will about, OP. They aren't near as bad as poor Ricki.

Way to be the way less weird new guy, OP.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

DICKLORD BONE posted:

Check this poo poo out OP I'm playing Gran Turismo 4 on my PlayStation 2 while vaping bro it's pretty sweet

I spent a good chunk of a Saturday setting up an emulator to play GT4 again a few weekends ago. I congratulate you on living your best life.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Atlas_Quinn posted:

Story time.

The smell was awful!

I'd key your non-work car if you did this poo poo to me. Braver people would probably just beat the poo poo out of you after hours

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Atlas_Quinn posted:

I constantly believe I am smarter than everyone else, but consistently prove to everyone else that I am.

Do you state you're an INTJ in your dating profiles

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Elentor posted:

Do you state you're an INTJ in your dating profiles

ENFP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

DICKLORD BONE posted:

That's actually pretty badass. I used to sneak off and play this in a similar setup me and a friend made in the band rooms music library that only we had keys to because we were those kind of nerds.