Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I have a few different collections.

Board games. I used to have a weekly group, but after life and all that, I just have my current collection, which I try to keep explicitly within my knockoff kalax shelves. Under the brown paper bag is Gloomhaven. The intention is to not Sunbleach it. I’ve forced myself to stack in this odd fashion because of size constraints. The grey boxes are full of Battletech minis.
(Yes I have two editions of Eclipse. No, I won’t explain why.)

Every 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu book that’s currently printed. I also have a Sears catalogue from 1927 (reprinted in 1970-something) and some Manila envelopes of handouts for a Beyond the Mountains of Madness campaign I’ll be running soon.

Various whiskeys. I’ve tried hundreds of bourbons, and what you see here is really my collection of store and barrel-picks and some hard to find Irish whiskeys.

Not pictured are my watches or comic books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I collect stamps but use them when I write to friends. When they write back, I shame them for their pedestrian collection of postage.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Liquid Chicken posted:

I'm up to around 50 telescope eyepieces so I guess I'm collecting them.

Some of them...I need about two more cases to hold them all.

I've also became fascinated with element cubes. I picked up the starter set of 14 element cubes from Amazon - just the little 10mm sized ones.

I found the Luciteria website. This could be dangerous in multiple ways.

https://www.luciteria.com/metal-cubes?fbclid=IwAR0_U96WeawEbZr62IEv2xwwdD65DO4ynvVotTq_Tc4MzloFBy7dibAgSU0

Sounds like you needs a solid block of Sodium.