Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

MonsieurChoc posted:

I did the F&F on the Wraith Holocaust book. AMA.

What's F&F?

Also, so they're not all the same world? I loved the lore of wraith when I read it and I kinda like reading about a lot of the other poo poo. It's weird in the sense that D&D only seems to get in maybe the cosmological sense

AtomikKrab posted:

I liked reading the oWoD books, and then telling myself "I shall never play this ridiculous thing"

Pretty much, except the wiki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What's with the mummies

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I bought that root game on steam because of this thread. It's super fun! Is there a dedicated thread anywhere or just the general board game thread in traditional games. I wish to have somewhere to complain, which is apparently a phase everyone who plays it goes through

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This is a big thread and the only one I've really read on tabletop games, was there some game or setting that took place in the cthulhu mythos after humans were extinct and the surviving factions were predictably horrible? I've tried ctrl+fing lovecraft but I haven't found it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Rappaport posted:

You might like A Colder War, though it still features humans. But it all goes horrible for everyone involved!

Oh I've recommended that to many people and is why I was asking the question. I think it was eldritch skies but I gotta ctrl f the first dozen or so pages to double check

e: It was the cruel empire of tsan chan

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Jan 27, 2023

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Birds and woodland alliance are so, so strong. Birds in particular might be the most overall balanced. Cats are kinda fun though I wish they could attack twice if they chose that as one of their 3 actions, similar to move. They're just a little too action starved it feels but I am bad at the game. Vagabond is for assholes and if the other players aren't making his life miserable at every opportunity, he'll likely win with the right cards.

Play the tutorial. I had about 8 hours at least into it before I felt comfy playing the real game but it's still fun enough that it didn't feel wasted

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What's tabled mean? I also adore how the keep is totally defenseless. Root is a good game but man is it frustrating sometimes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Forge burn was an inside job, The Marquise did it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Tiler Kiwi posted:

even in modern times, any nonhuman looking fantasy race is in danger of looking like a dog on the basis of an artist only knowing how to draw dogs

Sometimes they look like cats