Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I

I'M MARKING THE gently caress OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
what an insane start to this match

before a single move, before the bell, it's already batshit

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
3 on 2

and you go to PiP again

sigh

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am legit pissed

just marking out in the most shameful way

gently caress that poo poo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
AEW's Hangman Page just suddenly started looking a lot like WCW's Sting

I 100% understand I'm being worked and I don't give a poo poo, gently caress me

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

DLC Inc posted:

lol this whole thread is getting loving worked

I mean I knew going in that it was seriously unlikely that Dark Order was taking the tag belts. Their part of the stipulation was a pretty big red flag to me about how this was gonna end.

But now we have to play cute with standings and rankings--again--and we've gotta deal with run in/belt shot/brandon cutler battle power endings to every match for another month, if not more so. What else do we have to uncover on these next few weeks? This was kind of the moment to pull the trigger, the crowd was absolutely ready for it, and they curtain jerked again. It's hella frustrating.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ChrisBTY posted:

The red flag was Don on commentary. The only real loss The Elite has taken in 7 months he wasn't in the booth.
BBT is clearly horny on main to recreate NWO/Sting and 7 months is simply not enough time for the heels to crow unimpeded.

I strongly disagree. I think The Elite have absolutely worn out their welcome at this point. There's no one left to turn on em. Dragging it out further doesn't really accomplish anything. Furthermore, this wasn't FOR the title tonight. This was just for a title shot. People complaining about Hangman winning on free TV are forgetting that.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

smarxist posted:

lol i was still in my emotions about Hangman and didn't even register that Brian Cage beat up a brass band and did the cartoon thing of putting a dude into the bass drum lmao

I flat out wasn't watching

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cool, I get to pretend I give a poo poo about FTR again

I was bad at it before, I don't see it going better this time

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Kvantum posted:

Tanahashi could be a way to fix this. Runs into Hangman backstage and talks to him, then runs into Kenny backstage and asks him what he's afraid of. He ran away to America, and now he's running from Hangman. What's he afraid of?

Yeah cause what people want is for Hangman to rise to the occasion, fail repeatedly, and then triumph anyway because Kenny is dumb as poo poo. Riveting.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

give him the book

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
They weren't chanting for Punk, they were....still chanting DMD, the meaning of which my sources are still trying to decipher. Possibly Danielbryan Madman Danielson.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
lmfao Fuego is instant heat

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Dragonshirt posted:

Still hosed up about Hangman losing

:same:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

xbilkis posted:

As an All Out ticketholder, I would be pretty disappointed if Christian-Kenny is the title match

Didn't think it was even an option until tonight.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/TheMattCardona/status/1420560700322291717?s=20

lmao

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

rotinaj posted:

oh my god i didn't realize that slapjack used to be in that tag team, hahahahahahahahaha

SLAPJACK????

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
That glass exploded

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
MJF marking out is nice

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Jericho survives

barely

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Juvie, lmfao what????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Dango Bango posted:

This is entire love letter to Jericho's career. What an amazing angle.

Are we getting Lionheart?