Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I think that was 'we're 5 weeks away from the PPV and we can't peak yet'. I think they end up having Page go Double Or Nothing for another shot. Like maybe he does a gauntlet with the stip that he and the Order get title shots if he wins, but he quits AEW if he loses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Crapple! posted:

They're in a corner because the stipulation is that he wouldn't get his title shot, period. So either they have to do something to overrule that which kind of undermines even having a stipulation like that or they just don't do Hangman/Kenny at All Out. If that match doesn't happen I'm probably not buying the ppv

I think you do some kind of career vs title match gimmick. Either just betting his career to get the match, or doing so in a match to earn the shot.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

JUNGLE BOY posted:

All the heels are gonna win tonight

Jericho and Archer ain't losing. (They're not doing loving Hikuleo vs Tana)

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Kvantum posted:

Tanahashi could be a way to fix this. Runs into Hangman backstage and talks to him, then runs into Kenny backstage and asks him what he's afraid of. He ran away to America, and now he's running from Hangman. What's he afraid of?

Golden Star playing and Omega and Callis selling it like Triple H seeing Cactus Jack would be pretty great.

(I know you meant salvage Page)

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Does the DMD mean Britt doesn't do actual dental surgery?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

xbilkis posted:

It's a play on "The Last Dance," a documentary about Michael Jordan's last year on the Chicago Bulls (who play in the United Center, where the show is)

It is seemingly where CM Punk will debut against Darby

Nah, I assume Punk/Darby is at All Out. But they'll definitely do an angle at that episode of Rampage.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I think the big thing will be if they air the Tanahashi match on Dynamite or Rampage.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
How can Cody do the poo poo with the Factory but also pull off this kind of blood feud at the drop of a hat?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Also, the dude doing the recap for the Observer site thinks Darby's promo was talking about Kenny, lol.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

MJeff posted:

You see Cody was standing at the top of the stairs, signifying he's in heaven and Malakai was standing at the bottom, signifying he's in hell.

You see, Malakai kicked Fuego in the face by spinning in a circle, symbolizing that he is the true master of the tornado.

And that Cody will reap the whirlwind.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

They fixed it, sadly.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Huntman posted:

Crowd popping a double jointed wife.

CJ Perry might be one of the most over women in AEW and she's not even appeared, let alone signed.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Thank you for saying what we're all thinking about Toney's pronunciation of Marshall, JR.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

I want him to be less and less subtle the next two Dynamites. Just quoting lyrics from Cult Of Personality. Talking about how he's 'straight on the edge'.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
OK, what is Max gonna say Jericho can't do now?

OH MY GOD THE PIPEBOMB OPENING HAHA

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
JUVI?!?!?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
...Jericho's gonna try and do the loving SSP that he broke his arm on in SMW, isn't he?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I legit think they're doing Lance Storm for one of these now.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Pamela Springstein posted:

hey

Juice is only 46

a young man compared to Jericho

By lucha standards he is babby

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

MorningMoon posted:

the challenge isn't juvi, it's that jericho has to hit a top rope move.

He's hit a top rope rana the last 2 weeks.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

StarkRavingMad posted:

I thought he had to get through five labors to get the match against MJF

The way MJF worded it was 4 matches, with it implied Max is number 5. But I'm expecting he reveals that number 5 is actually a non-match thing like whipping Jericho with his belt or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Pamela Springstein posted:

this one I dont get. he's been doing the top rode frankensteiner in every match lately.

I think that's so the crowd knows to pop big when he goes up and starts doing the punches.