Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

dromal phrenia posted:

also reynolds out means we get no more beaver boys combo attacks and i fuckin love those

cant say they didnt get their poo poo in tbf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

d8uv posted:

are the cameras/director being extra dunn-y today?

i think with this many people in the ring they're just trying to make sure they get good angles and focus on who's in-action

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

The Lord of Hats posted:

They don’t have enough spots lined up for this, there’s a lot of mugging to the camera going on

pnp/ftr went short so this isnt shocking

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

The Last Call posted:

Wonder if this is secretly Jericho retirement tour.

everyone needs to stop making posts like this because it keeps giving me a false hope that will never come

90 year old jericho will still be going over young up and coming heels even when wrestling has actually become a shootfight battle to see who gets to drink from the fresh water reserve tonight

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

karmicknight posted:

the point is that Jericho has to do a flip.

this has a significantly higher chance of being fatal than anything nick gage would do