Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

wtf this is first?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

this loving oooooooooooooowns

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

yes boo these motherfuckers

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

hahah just straight bullshit from justin roberts

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

hahahahahahaha holy gently caress

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

ChrisBTY posted:

...loving seriously. Ok enough is enough with this Elite bullshit. I can trust AEW's booking to a point but seriously gently caress this.

Second. This is just loving tiresome. I'll look past it if it's Still Kenny vs Hangman at All Out somehow but this is loving dumb now

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Tweak posted:

I mean would Hangman drop in the rankings because he lost a 5v5? Seems like he should have time before All Out via singles matches or hell a second chance triple threat or something

They're in a corner because the stipulation is that he wouldn't get his title shot, period. So either they have to do something to overrule that which kind of undermines even having a stipulation like that or they just don't do Hangman/Kenny at All Out. If that match doesn't happen I'm probably not buying the ppv

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Does Cash put tape on his thumb? Because I looked at the picture of him holding his arm and it looked more like that than a bone sticking out

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Miro challenging people and then getting angry at them for trying to take his title is pretty much the best thing ever?

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

MorningMoon posted:

Hello it is me the blade my favorite weapon is a blunt object.

hahaha.

I was going to suggest they change their name to the Butcher and the Blunt but that might be confusing to people

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

i mean, this is just a wrestling match. Not exactly what Nick is known for. It's going to be poo poo if it doesn't start playing to his strengths pretty soon

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

wtf is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

this poo poo is reeaaal bad