Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Taz gif reminds me Ricky did one hell of a job not getting flustered by a frustrated crowd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

karmicknight posted:

Except for the fact that the man, the king, Nick loving Gage did not bring a door into the area. WHERE WERE THE DOORS COWARD TONY

Forbidden doors

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Penguin Patrol posted:

looking forward to Tanahashi doing a month-long run on Elevation that ends with him putting over Fuego

Tana vs. Dustin: battle for custody of Fuego

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Wintermutant posted:

I'm probably reaching way too far here, but given that Bryan's first televised match in the fed was losing to Jericho, I wonder if he might be the last labor before MJF? Kind of a first roadblock/last roadblock mirror thing

YOU MUST BEAT YOUR NXT ROOKIE!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

"There's no place for trombones in wrestling ".

It's amazing how gotten to Woods was by this lol

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Everyone in here with Twitter tweet that commercial cut at Dominos saying it's the most you've ever paid attention to a Dominos pizza ad.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

BuT wOmEn DoNt LiKe ThE vIoLeNt StUfF

Lol this is all from Dave asking two friends.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Y'all think next Wednesday will have story beats continuing what we saw this week?

Hell, I'll one-up you and say we'll get something on Monday!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

smarxist posted:

WWE calling advertisers is the most bitch made thing i've ever seen lol

Absolutely. Especially while being on the investor call trying to claim they're not competition.

Vince is a sniveling coward.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Adam Page is a midcarder now and is going to spend the next 6 months feuding with Aaron Solo on Dark.

They're both just looking for a W

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Every time he wins or loses a match the camera closes up on him about to exit the ring saying "let me out of this ring-like structure"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

TJ Wilson is All Elite

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

WWE needs faces!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

boxcarhobo posted:

chris Jericho is gonna have Sammy teach him how to do a 630

I said this in the GDT :colbert:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seams posted:

who were these guys in nxt again?

EverRise

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

I mean I loving hate their team and their gimmick but he’s an idiot kid, punish him exactly the way they punished sammy, don’t ruin his life for being an unfunny, talentless dipshit, or do I have no power but I wouldn’t he should firstly apologize to Julia.

Edge & Christian posted:

The 32 year old Max Caster

:thunk:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

His raps are pre-approved and they've been doing a running gimmick where they make dirty references to Julia. If you think the references went too far that's one thing, but the Julia stuff is a running storyline.

The Biles stuff is so much worse than the Julia stuff given the situation of Biles having to represent the very people that covered up her sexual assault.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

luchadornado posted:

The Simone Biles one is merely tasteless until you know all the context - which I doubt the majority of people do.

It was all over the US news last week and it brought out a ton of lovely opinions about mental health and attacks on Simone herself.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

If Max was a real pro, he would've rhymed something with Krzyzewski instead of making a Duke Lacrosse joke

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Is any of this even gaining traction or becoming a thing outside of this thread/subforum?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

Does it make it any less lovely if it hasn't?

Of course not.

xbilkis posted:

Sensitivity training taught me a bad joke hurts
Tony's keeping me off TV like his name's Bill Wirtz

Drake Wuertz was right there...

e: now that I actually Google Bill Wirtz, :golfclap:

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Aug 4, 2021

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The Grey posted:

I think one of the labors is going to be a handicap match against a tag team. The question is which tag team?

BBT gonna get the Rock and Stone Cold and Jericho has to beat both of them in the same night again.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

this will be your new av should your toxx not be met.

This is absolutely perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

The creek is coming back. Alvarez said on WOR this morning.

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'll miss the creak noise

Good news! WWE has given it to another superstar: