Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

the main event was a touch too much for my personal taste, and i suspect there will be a moderate amount of handwringing. that will be loving stupid, because it was entertaining as gently caress even if i stuck my tongue out during the stabby bits.

surprised that jericho did a lot of that since he hated the thumbtack spot against mox. and the rana off the top was sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

please giv cav his dick back you know how he gets

nick gage stabbed chris jericho in the head with a light tube on television

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

i was expecting the poo poo simone biles joke but was not expecting the follow up. yeesh

edit: i stopped it after the duke joke and didn't hear the part about julia. max what the gently caress

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Lamuella posted:

It's Platinum Max, here to settle the score
Your street cred's as fake as the Holodomor

*Bowens mugs at camera then looks first confused then worried*

the acclaimed layin waste to all these teams
with rhymes so hot they can melt steel beams

the varsity blondes in danger of gettin hurt
gonna shoot on these kids like courtney shot kurt

look at these fools in the ring lookin lost
i'm not convinced about the holo-*mic cuts out*