Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
It would be kind of silly for Hangman to get a title shot at All Out when he just lost a match where his opportunity was on the line.

I get it, I'd be just as mad if I saw a headline that said "Beaver Boys vs Young Bucks No Longer All Out" but thems the breaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

a cyborg mug posted:

There is absolutely zero reason to care about or like Gallows unless you watch BTE or whatever and are down with the *checks papers* cum jokes. He sucks rear end and needs to be on TV about as much as Mel

Mel would be good for Britts muscle role

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Yeah

Ooh yeah

Its (no longer) time to smack a bitch up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCA-LaX0EoY

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Hoping TK adds himself to the Sleaze List after this debacle

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I don't want to put words in The Bee or anyone else's mouth, but if nobody is having fun with that particular toxx anymore for one reason or another, maybe we can consider 13 eps fulfilled?

Also 30 mins to light the fuse folks