Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
top rope judas effect let's go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

History Comes Inside! posted:

Kinda weird for MJF to make it a big deal that Jericho needs to hit a move off the top rope next when he literally just hit a rana off the top rope minutes beforehand.

i think it's just because of the promo from 2019 they played a clip of

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

StarkRavingMad posted:

Also makes sense, although I feel like Ruby doesn’t really need a Britt pairing, she’ll be over just by showing up

ruby's got another month on her noncompete if it's a 90 day one, yeah? iiconics are free and also would be Great with britt, though they don't really feel like 'enforcers'

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
reminder

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Gumball Gumption posted:

Now I want this to all somehow ends with Hangman with the belt and a double turn just so they can recreate Brodie winning and all of the dark order loving up the Rhodes family. It wouldn't make sense but that scene was one of the coolest things ever

ngl 'page and the dark order need to start fighting at least a little dirty' would be a worthwhile direction to go in

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
genuinely didn't consider a handicap match as a labor

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
pair bray with ryzin, the chaos project, and abadon

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I think people are just still not used to the idea that someone can be a huge deal and important to a promotion and also not be the most important thing, with segments about how important they are every week to make sure you never forget

dbry and punk are assuredly getting into Some program as soon as they debut and I could see feeling like they Have to be in the main title picture immediately, but punk vs darby/sting is already being set up with no title in sight

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
god, you know what we're finally going to get again

a loving murder of a match

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

El Generico posted:

Gage really should've been Trial #4, but I assume there was some logistical reason why they didn't do it that way

my favorite conjecture i saw is that they were limited on which states he could legally have that match in, which is Hilarious

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
do other places talk as frequently as SA does about mel or did they just all assume aew was letting her contract ride out over the pandemic and move on

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

well that was fuckin fast lmao

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

TV Zombie posted:

Trios title when

i'm hoping it's where andrade's stuff is leading but who knows. it's gotta happen soon, though

is there anyone from the wwe releases that would reasonably fit in with the debut of trios?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Long-Time Lurker posted:

how much more ire Max attracts every time.

did max do rape jokes before now that i somehow missed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

ARMBAR A COP posted:

He did a bunch of misogynistic jokes. They were compared to storming the capitol

yeah it was hard to miss people talking about those, but there's definitely a difference between tastelessly talking about eiffel towering someone and throwing out a reference to one of the biggest rape trials in recent memory

dude's needed to rein poo poo back a bit for a while now and this absolutely should be his wakeup call + he should stick to the prerecords for a good while