Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

tao of lmao posted:

I’m sad the dark order didn’t win, but people calling it a mistake is just silly.

I think it was a mistake but only in the sense that hangman forgot to kick out so its all his fault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Tanahashi should wrestle on dynamite and he should lose. They should do this to remind NJPW that the weak serve the strong.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Ahem. Go ACE! :colbert:

Oh Tanahashi's great. That's why he and his matches should be on the show that matters instead of the one that doesnt.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Crapple! posted:

I'm not buying this loving ppv unless it has hangman vs kenny.

Be content with a part timer like Punk like a good little mark. It's what's expected of you.

(I am in a similar boat)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

You don't want Daniel Bryan, actually. You want Sheamus.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Digital Jedi posted:

Got Rampage tickets. Section 101 and only for $90.

Nice, you can probably scalp those for like 250.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

. PnP are too good to keep playing second fiddle to every other tag team in the division. It's frustrating.

They weren't midcarders over at other fed so they're bad and you're extremely stupid for thinking they were ever going to succeed

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

You think punk is taking losses lmao? He definitely has that part timer protected contract.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Shard posted:

Hot drat we are all really invested in Hangman Adam Page

I am! A lot! And I'd like to continue to be, if they'll let me after Chicago

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

JT Smiley posted:

Was JR ever this cranky outside of AEW?

When he was calling Smackdown with Mick Foley he got close

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Basically when you watch enough WWE there manifests a Judas In Your Mind and some of us are much closer to becoming it and it makes my posts bad because my pattern recognition skills are extremely misaligned with the actual product.

Also I'm having a minor manic episode but hey whos counting

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Bunny is one of the best I've seen in a while at mid match pantomime/yelling/etc. Very expressive. Thats my current women's division thought

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

rantmo posted:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1421186712525582341?s=20

Feel bad for Upper Deck, getting into business on AEW on the day the company died but I look forward to their Memento Mori line of cards anyway.

AEW Heroclix, why not done?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I don't remember seeing an update, do we know what exactly happened to Cash Wheeler? That arm injury looked bad.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

yea ok posted:

bad cut, no break

That's good news.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

BrayEW, Its like poetry

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

But yeah i do think bray is going to go be the sultan of the spooky zone in impact instead of AEW. I have no proof of this but it seems true to me.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Tired: Bray should join the Dark Order

Wired:

https://twitter.com/toshanshuinLA/status/1421534612732403714

This would actually rule.

ok yeah this is true

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Excalibur, happily: It's Fiend's Trick, gentlemen! We love to see it.
Jim Ross, dripping with contempt: hear that, kids? fiend's trick

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Good little piggies wouldn't question why Hangman's off the card. They wouldn't even remember Hangman was ever getting pushed. They'd just slurp up whatever zero build Christian match AEW deigned to film.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

There's only one choice: give a Juvi a live mic, have Marvez ask him for his thoughts on the world in general

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It is a little funny saying he has to do a top rope move as this amazing own when he's done a big super rana as one of his big spots in most of his recent matches

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

What's more criminal, stealing a small amount of money from a building once (sad, low-energy) or stealing The Rock's catchphrases and mannerisms inside every tv set in America for months (bold, exciting)?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

While I am not particularly personally interested in Punk, especially 44 year old ring rust Punk, it's objective that he's going to draw money. Unfortunately objective, perhaps.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Basically any of his big matches against Cena and the Summerslam Street Fight with Brock (I think 2012?) are his WWE hits, someone else probably has a ROH list

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

They're going to print big fake novelty paychecks made out to Colt for Punk to steal, to appease him.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Alaois posted:

he does a big spinny kick into the corner called The Big Beyblade and his nickname is The Protagonist of Wrestling

Not sure why they're signing the wwe washouts if they've got this kind of guy (a powerful kind of guy).

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Mel was critical in getting Japanese Deathmatch Legend The Original Death Dealer Dr Luther (Inventor of the Lionsault) brought on to AEW TV and for that I salute her.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

lol Cody's winning

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Ironic that WWE HHH tried to protect Malakai Black, and AEW HHH is going to bury him.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

lol at the sudden appearance of everrise

Mox, Eddie, and Darby is a fun team though

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

SonicRulez posted:

I was wondering when Mox would pick his son up from Sting's daycare. He probably owes him a lot of money by now, I hope those New Japan checks are big.

You can argue whether mox or sting is Darby's dad (or both!) but it's impossible to deny that Eddie Kingston is darby's cool uncle.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I'm hoping a large series of misunderstandings and hoopla takes place until somehow the match is Pac and Andrade vs Lucha Bros

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

What if the darby thing was a swerve and Punk is going to face the thing hates most in this world, his greatest enemy, the man who gravity forgot, Z-Pac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Starting to think it was a mistake to bus in 600 children if Cody is really getting decapitated tonight

One of them can catch a fun souvenir!