Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Still watching the show here but holy poo poo can someone with the skills and means gif basically all of Taz’s reactions during the FTW celebration thank you very much in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Just watched the show. Putting Gage in the fuckin main event was a Tony Khan idea, right

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

shiksa posted:

ive got a first date with a gorgeous girl who is apparently really big into wrestling on friday and i think i might ask them if they want to go to united center to go see cm punk for our second lol

Marking out like children sounds like a dope rear end date tbh, do it

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

About an hour later I’m still cackling like a maniac and repeating ”MDK all fuckin day” in my home while doing chores

The last time this happened was when YOSHI-HASHI won the trios belts. Pro wrestling is good

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

Not to be rude or anything, but how in the gently caress was it not completely obvious that Jericho was wearing a mask?

Goon face blindness strikes again

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

The Stroker Ace posted:

I don’t like anime. I do not care for it.

I’ve got bad news about pro wrestling for you, friend

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I think all of you loving marks will find the show actually lost tens of thousands of viewers from last week. AEW is dead

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Pylons posted:

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1420965062232190976

People were definitely deflated by that ending, but if you're gonna do it, that was the right time to do it, I think.

The viewers dropped because 1.2 million people saw Tanahashi and hundreds of thousands of them started furiously googling him

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

The quarters seem to indicate more that people tune out during the all-talk-no-wrestling block that Dynamite often has after their openers. The first hour's pacing is usually pretty talk-heavy, which is one of my very few regular complaints about the show overall. Keeping the pace consistent keeps viewers engaged throughout.

Are you implying people tune in to see pro wrestling on the pro wrestling show? hosed up thought to have floating in your brain, dude. What the hell

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Totally, just shitposting.

That quarter might’ve also gone differently if the PnP/FTR match had gone as planned instead of getting rushed to the end due to the injury. Who knows how long the match would’ve gone on, it felt like it never really got going properly.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Drakkel posted:

Think of all that, and remember that the only value WWE could see in her was being a referee

It’s so bizarre. I guess WWE are just looking for people to fill predetermined slots, instead of hiring talented people to do their thing and carve out that slot for themselves.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

There is absolutely zero reason to care about or like Gallows unless you watch BTE or whatever and are down with the *checks papers* cum jokes. He sucks rear end and needs to be on TV about as much as Mel

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lamuella posted:

Contract negotiations are going badly. They keep saying he's getting 600k but actually only paying him 570k.

Look at this contract

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

FITE’s iOS app continues to be one of the worst apps by non-indie developers I’ve ever used. Just utter garbage. Prefer to watch AEW via the PS4 browser which somehow works much better

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I feel like the Melchat started because I posted Gallows needs to be on TV about as much as Mel. I’m sorry for what I have caused

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

400 posts because everyone is hyped it’s Wednesday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Who else calls PBR a "pibber"

In a very Meltzer voice: Let me just grab… a can of… pbr…