Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Pylons posted:

Cody being about to cut one of his promos about society before getting his head kicked off by Malakai was one of the funniest loving things I've seen from him on TV. Just peak youtube Cody.

I've watched him get kicked right in the face no less than 6 times already this morning, it's incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Bix is going to get to the bottom of this.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

do you all get mad at movies when you watch the first third and it doesn't make sense yet too?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

i hope hangman loses for another 18 months

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Nick Jr. Face posted:

I hope they job him out on Elevation while Cody does Triple H's shovel dance

gonna make it feel real good when he wins

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I love PBR that I get from the VFW across the street from me for $1

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Animale posted:

Oh my god, he calls his OWA the Cruel Angel's Thesis.

lmao no way

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

we need a kidd bandit gang tag

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

lol Cody's winning

That's right, big Code always goes over brother

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

smarxist posted:

ngl if Malakai Black kicked Cody's tattoo off i'd lose my mind

I would, at the very least, stand up off my couch in excitement.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Cody owns

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Maximum Caster

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Let's get Max with Will Smith, teach him Big Willie Style clean raps.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

NienNunb posted:

A twitter scold gimmick named Holden Accountable

lmao

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Alaois posted:

destination unknown

ruby ruby ruby ruby soho

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I hope Cody does the Shaq spot

e: the one where he has magic

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I'm going to light the fuse on some drugs

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

ARMBAR A COP posted:

leaving places rocks

i'm a big fan of the irish exit

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I will be picking up a 6er of PBR Tallboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

coconono posted:

I wanna see what goofy entrance they give Malaki.

The creek is coming back. Alvarez said on WOR this morning.